We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

ebico raising there prices?

Options
2»

Comments

• c0113tt3
    c0113tt3 Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    Quote from Kirsty @ ebico 08/09/08

We are a not-for-profit energy company, but due to wholesale gas and electricity prices (a graph showing these increase can be seen my clicking here) we unfortunately will have to increase out prices. We will still remain competitive and the fairest tariffs on the market.

Quote From Kirsty @ ebico 05/09/08

We will be having a price increase in the near future our managers in discussions about the rise at the moment. We will still be competitively low.

This confirms that I will need to switch at least electricity as Scottish Power is already cheaper than ebico currently, nevermind when ebico increases its prices !! . We shall have to see about the gas too.
  • saxonrosecliff
    Options
    Kirsty's a very busy person. I had the email below from her when I enquired about price rises on 4th September:

That’s correct we haven’t had a price increase since April but we will be having a price increase in the near future our managers in discussions about the rise at the moment. We will still be competitively low.

OH is all for transefrring to them anyway as in his words 'at least they are honest'.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.6K Life & Family
  • 248.9K Travel & Transport