:cool:
  • Computertec
    Options
    Me Too :rotfl:
  • Mips
    Mips Posts: 19,796 Forumite
    Options
    Me Too :rotfl:

I'm not loyal - I will use it to buy Huggies Swimming Nappies I think for the kids :o

I've been bought out :rotfl:
    :cool:
  • Computertec
    Options
    :rotfl: I don't want to be bought out :rotfl:
    Thanks for your comments it said :rotfl:
  • Debbie23
    Options
    I’ve just heard about this in another thread and it actually made me LOL from shock when I heard about how few people actually won, but on reflection I feel pretty cheesed off! I played that game for hours, once, when I was ill and not up to much I even played all day! :o And I know I’m not on my own. Not winning when there is a honest chance that you could is one thing, but very few people winning because it was apparently next to impossible is quite something else! :mad:

I’m honestly not talking from sour grapes, had all the prizes been awarded to loads of other people and I had just been unlucky I would have been content. But given the number of winners it seems as though it was so poorly organised and that the odds were so stacked against everyone, that I feel stupid for wasting my time and feel completely cheated. At best this was very badly organised at worst it was a total swizz.

No way should companies, especially reputable companies like Andrex pretend to offer prizes unless they are really serious about giving them out. What a major con! So much for £500,000 worth of prizes, never buying Andrex again on principle! :mad:

I’ve PMed my email address to lmk, who is a star for doing that list. :T
  • pugsley29
    Options
    added my email and county if you need any more details please pm me as it would take ages to go through this thread now to find out what details are required

I have been telling other mum's etc of the great Andrex Con, so I think this competition is going to have great implications for the company's marketing image, nothing goes around quicker not even email! than word of mouth between mum's.
    Wishing you a lucky 2023: 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
  • essexgal
    essexgal Posts: 2,353 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    Must admit I did give up this one after a week or so - as I only ever heard of one winner, and would have expected at least a couple more MSErs by then - and it was soooo slow - how they could think it a 'fun' game after a couple of 1000 goes is anyone's guess.:rolleyes:

So that's

:mad: ANDREX / KIMBERLEY CLARK products off my shopping list -

joining ORANGE mobile as (in my personal opinion) I still think that result was a bit fishy..........

I shall spend the money I save on :D Glamour Magazine:D instead....Now there's a company that actually delivered (and cared enough to sort out those prizes that went missing....) although I'm sure Phoebe needed a holiday afterwards.....:rotfl:

essexgal
    ;)old enough to know better, young enough not to care;)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure