We'd like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum. This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are - or become - political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

ANDREX instant WINNERS LIST ERM!!!

Options

Comments

• chezas
    chezas Posts: 850 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Who's organising the list of emails for sending? I'll put my name on that.
    E.I.J.O.Q.U.X.Y.Z
    :staradmin You gotta be in it to win it! :staradmin
  • Nursebooby
    Options
    Me too...put me down I spent ages on this
    :D Don't be pesimistic or optimistic...if you are realistic you will never be disappointed

2013 wins so far:

January: £100 Art materials - Artist & Illustrator’s and GreatArt Prize Draw
  • jeppy
    jeppy Posts: 3,428 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I have contacted Watchdog and sent another email to Andrex as follows

I refer to your email notifying me of the winners of your recent comp and my reply.
    I haven't heard from you since but I am extremely annoyed and feel that I was mislead into wasting hours and hours of time believing that you were allocating all of the prizes. Had I known that you were not I would have weighed up the odds and left well alone. Life is too short for comps like yours turned out to be.
    I and many others have contacted watchdog. I also intend to make an official complaint to ISP as I dont think you made it clear that all the prizes would not be allocated thus encouraging people to waste their time on something so tedious.
    Obviously I shall now be avoiding all of your products in the future.

Joanne
    ACII and Chartered so now I can focus on learning to play my beautiful Sax. 🎷
  • Nursebooby
    Options
    I have emailed to tell them how miffed I am and to look on here search the forum to see just how miffed we all are
    :D Don't be pesimistic or optimistic...if you are realistic you will never be disappointed

2013 wins so far:

January: £100 Art materials - Artist & Illustrator’s and GreatArt Prize Draw
  • izzy0608
    izzy0608 Posts: 281 Forumite
    Options
    I have just sent another complaining e mail.
  • Lucyxx
    Lucyxx Posts: 3,147 Forumite
    Options
    rwgray wrote: »
    I realised some years ago that Andrex is garbage. Literally. It's just a bunch of loosely-bonded dust. Ask any man who blows his nose with the stuff and comes away with a santa beard.

I now buy the Greek stuff from LIDL. It's so popular they've rebranded it as 'Floralys'. Highly recommended.

Rich.x

p.s. Did Andrex really only award 11 prizes? That's criminal. People must have wasted many hours on them!

sorry to go slightly off topic, but I have also noticed how rubbish Andrex actually is recently!!! Dust does literally come out of it and it certainly isn't as soft as it used to be!! I have stopped buying it for that reason for a while now, I thought they must have been scrimping on quality and thats why it kept going on offer at the supermarket!!! LMAO at the santa beard thing :rotfl:

I'm still appalled they have got away with not giving out all those prizes worth the money they were advertising, absolutely shocking.

Hope you get some answers soon!
  • smartt21
    smartt21 Posts: 2,484 Forumite
    Options
    Someone will be sat there laughing at all of us who spent hours wasting our time on this sh**ty comp!!

I used to play whilst watching telly etc I have played thousands of times!!

That is the last roll of Andrex I will use!! If they send me a voucher it will go the same way their paper does - down the toilet!!!

Have spent my £3 voucher in Tesco today but deffo didn't buy any Andrex. Thought I would use the voucher as it will cost them money with no sale! :rotfl:

Put me down for mass e-mail to watchdog etc. even though I have already e-mailed them.
    A-Z Challenge 2013
    ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
    Thanks to all who take the time & effort to post. You are all stars!!
    :A
  • lmk_2
    lmk_2 Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    I will organise the list.

PM me and I will start a list.

I will update on the numbers.
  • Missyy_2
    Missyy_2 Posts: 186 Forumite
    Options
    Get everyone to pm your their email address that wants to be involved.

I have just sent you mine :beer:
    2008 WINS £5150.00
    2009 WINS £900+ so far
    THIS WILL BE MINE IN 2009: ITV Cash Win, Gas Barbeque, Spa Break:beer:
  • tiredmumof2
    Options
    Thanks Imk - just sent my details through.
    LBM 1st May 2012 £53,839
    Current debt balance April 2017 £24,427:eek:
    DFD - February 2020 (if not sooner) :T
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.4K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.3K Work, Benefits & Business