New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Fantastic tradition for little ones

296 replies 30.7K views
soblivionsoblivion Forumite
1.2K posts
Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
✭✭✭
I thought this was so brilliant, http://organizedchristmas.com/magic-elf-holiday-tradition I don't have anyone to do it for but thought you'd like to see anyway.
For the life of me I can't seem to find any elves online except the American link on here to buy - such a shame. Maybe the crafties amongst you could make one.
You could box it all up and give as a gift in October or November for relations with little ones too with a note for parents explaining the idea.
Such a shame I can't find any bloomin elves.:rolleyes: (maybe they're all helping santa) ;)
I've seen parents make little boots and scarves etc. while the elf is visiting to give them as a gift and taking the elf on days out. Quite magical for children I thought.
All the printables are on the link too.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Replies