Telewest 3 in 1 contract coming to end of 12 months, What is best offer anybody has?

Dont realy want to change but want to get better deal than my current £30 pcm. What have you managed?

Ta Rob :confused:
Don't waste your words I don't need,
Anything from you.
I don't care where you've been or,
What you plan to do.

Comments

• hmm think Telewest, are uping their broadband up to 10mb, and bringing in a new digital recording service (like sky +, but supposedly better with 3 tuners)
    so might be worth calling them up an seeing whats coming out soon, an are there any deals for exsisting customers. Calling armed with rival prices would be prudent....
  • star1_2
    star1_2 Posts: 424 Forumite
    From my experience you'll have to threaten to leave to get any deals from either TW or NTL. To entice you to stay - they will have to see that they've made some 'money' from you over the past year in extra's they've sold you .... like movies for phone calls. The 3 services for £30 was a little of a loss-leader for them and did'nt make loads of profit.

On the otherhand - I've been with TW for over 4 years, and have been given 'deals' frequently when I question the prices I'm paying - just today, I've been given caller ID for free for the next 12 months. But thats because they've made a healthy profit from me, and want me to stay !!

PS - The Teleport service is good, the PVR's (better spec than Sky) are due next year, and the 10mb for £35 is fantastic! The basic phone package is the let-down, but if you use it with 1899 you can make some good savings.

PPS - Past deals (for me) have included free increase in internet speed for three months (this happened twice), free sky movies (to try to encourange me to upgrade) etc. - again a couple of times, free (limited number of) Front row movies and free digital upgrade from analogue.

:cool:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport