🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Flights to Vancouver

Options
2»

Comments

• arsenalchris
    Options
    Thank you all for your help. I will look into what you have suggested.
  • colmil
    colmil Posts: 1,462 Forumite
    Options
    https://www.canadianaffair.co.uk have just released their flight details for next year and their prices look very good, worth a try!
    Filiss
  • Koala
    Koala Posts: 215 Forumite
    Options
    Just to let you know that we flew with Canadian Affair this September. We had fairly low expectations after reading some bad reviews online but we found them absolutely fine. The prices are amazing, we were planning to go somewhere in Europe but when I looked at the prices it was Canada for us! We flew into Vancouver and out of Calgary which is no problem with them, this is a great idea if you fancy travelling around and exploring - you really should go see the rockies while you're there...
    Have a fantastic time, and I hope you manage to get a bargain flight just to make the holiday even better!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 9 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.6K Travel & Transport