Free Harrods Father Christmas grotto tickets

Options
12346»

Comments

• lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    EXCHANGING PERSONAL DETAILS

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past). If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :hello:
  • Felicity
    Felicity Posts: 1,064 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anybody who had been to this was willing to post details of their experience!

We are due to go this Sat with a 13month old and I am worried about the travel and how busy it is going to be.

Is it definitely worth going?

Thanks in advance!
  • anta
    anta Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    I've got 3 FREE tickets for Christmas Grotto (6 overall, but need 3 for myself) for today 6pm. Anyone interested replay me and to this thread that anyone else know it's gone.
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    thanks anta for your kind offer but unfortunately it's against site rules

EXCHANGING PERSONAL DETAILS

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, gifting, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past). If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :hello:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport