Free Harrods Father Christmas grotto tickets

Options

Comments

• JABWootton
    Options
    Tickets were bought due to having so many friends wanting them.
    After getting the tickets for my friends (total of 32 including children) I had spare tickets which have now been given away on this site.
    Tickets were available up to and including saturday 11 october from the website as they had returns and also added extra times to certain dates.
    had no intention of selling on eBay.
    If i had then they would be on there now as there is over 6 weeks until the grotto opens so would have had plenty of time.
  • spookybuffy
    Options
    i pm u jab do u have any let please
  • JABWootton
    Options
    sorry all tickets have now been taken
  • lfearing
    Options
    anta wrote: »
    I just bought 6 tickets off eBay for 18th December, I only need 3, and if we go on holiday in mid December maybe won't be able to use them at all :( If someone has 3 tickets for November I would gladly swap, and anyway will have 3 spare tickets for 18th December to give away (and if we going on holiday, all 6 will be available). Will let you know as soon as I get them (still didn't received).
    Please don't PM me, I'll PM myself for those who asked them in this thread - I do believe they really need them!

By the way, I saw some other listings that were removed from eBay, so I assume Harrods are much wiser this year and don't let do money off FREE tickets. Listing I bidded was for various tickets, title didn't mention Harrods Grotto, so I was the only bidder, not sure lucky am I or not - afterall, they should be FREE :rolleyes:

I know it is last minute, but if anyone has any tickets available can you let me know?
  • mellypops
    Options
    Ifearing - I have spare tickets for the 5th december if that date is any good for you??
    2008 WINS = Box of veg a week for a year £520 :DHed Kandi Cd £10 :DMy first leapad £20 :DPerfumes £65 :DShow Tickets and hotel £350 :DVirgin vouchers £115 :DWool £20 :DBaby Einstein Goodies £75 :DCardmaking goodies £50 :D
  • imogenkate
    Options
    has any one got any tickets spare for any day at all.would love to take my little boy with my o/h.
    thanks.
  • lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    EXCHANGING PERSONAL DETAILS

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past). If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :hello:
  • ladypinkof66
    Options
    i have 4 tickets for the above time and place - my brother was going but his youngest is ill if you would like pm me.
    2010 - Goals

1. on the long road to hopefully adopting a child - Home Visit 3 Feb 2010

2. Planning to clear my credit card debt.

3. lose weight.

• lorweld
    lorweld Posts: 5,546 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    EXCHANGING PERSONAL DETAILS

Hi, Martin’s asked me to post this in these circumstances: For legal reasons I have to discourage swapping, buying and selling on the forum (please see this rule). While it can be a very useful way of saving money it relies on a certain amount of trust between members and as such can cause problems (and has in the past). If you have any questions about this policy please email [EMAIL="%20abuse@moneysavingexpert.com"]abuse@moneysavingexpert.com[/EMAIL].
    :hello:
  • Gilda_2
    Options
    Hello, I will be visiting from America with my 2 daughters and would appreciate 3 tickets anyone might have for November 28. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure