Comments

• montymud
    montymud Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks! booked mine!!
  • farley95_2
    Options
    All sold out but cant grumble went last year made a day of it and visited madame tussaurds on bogof tickets as well - have fun.

And Lucy dont you dare feel rubbish, im a single mum with 8 & 14yr old and we went in trainers and hoodies. You go girl be proud ur doing fab with limited funds, when all these rich people have nannies to look after their kids.
    J-Lo samples were fab:smileyhea CK, Joop, Britney
    Olay mask, 2 x razors, skin cream,shampoo, Fruit bars
    Lip gloss, mini suncream,foundation,Simple,
    2009 free films = 2
  • PIXIEBUM
    PIXIEBUM Posts: 67 Forumite
    Options
    i'm 19 and a mum of a 3 year old but i would never let anyone stop me going anywhere i've had a few people tell my son to shut up due to him crashing cars on trains but all i say is he is a child you were a child please if your not happy complain all you like in a different part of the train i pay for this ticket the same as you.

people look at me think i'm some chav myself when im the totaly oppisite i work 5 days a week 9 til 1 i spend time with my son and often get comments like your son is so well behaved from the people who dont judge!

go in what you like how you like and just enjoy it!
  • mrs_angry
    mrs_angry Posts: 608 Forumite
    Options
    my kids are gutted they have sold out, my fault have had such a busy week and forgot:mad:

if anyone has got 4 going spare for any reason please let me know:D
  • wijit
    wijit Posts: 17 Forumite
    Options
    Missed out this time. If anyone finds themselves with 3 tickets for any weekend which they can't make, please drop me a pm as this will probably be the last Santa year (little boy is 9 and almost ready for "The Truth") I will even pay any reasonable price too, if required.
  • anta
    anta Posts: 1,117 Forumite
    Options
    wijit wrote: »
    Missed out this time. If anyone finds themselves with 3 tickets for any weekend which they can't make, please drop me a pm as this will probably be the last Santa year (little boy is 9 and almost ready for "The Truth") I will even pay any reasonable price too, if required.
    I just bought 6 tickets off eBay for 18th December, I only need 3, and if we go on holiday in mid December maybe won't be able to use them at all :( If someone has 3 tickets for November I would gladly swap, and anyway will have 3 spare tickets for 18th December to give away (and if we going on holiday, all 6 will be available). Will let you know as soon as I get them (still didn't received).
    Please don't PM me, I'll PM myself for those who asked them in this thread - I do believe they really need them!

By the way, I saw some other listings that were removed from eBay, so I assume Harrods are much wiser this year and don't let do money off FREE tickets. Listing I bidded was for various tickets, title didn't mention Harrods Grotto, so I was the only bidder, not sure lucky am I or not - afterall, they should be FREE :rolleyes:
  • JABWootton
    Options
    I have the following tickets if anyone wants them

5 Tickets for Saturday 29 November at 12pm (Not certain of these so will list but do not assume they are available)

4 tickets for Friday 12 December at 12pm

4 tickets for Tuesday 18 December at 1pm

PM me

FCFS

(Oh by the way, eBay are removing all of these tickets from listings)
    So if you thought you could sell them for a profit, think again
  • onlineid
    onlineid Posts: 157 Forumite
    Options
    JABWootton wrote: »

5 Tickets for Saturday 29 November at 12pm (Not certain of these so will list but do not assume they are available)

PM me

FCFS

HI I've sent you a PM. I'd love the ones for the 18th (Thurs I think? or Tues?) either date is fine. Big please :D
  • ThinkingOfLinking
    Options
    I think it's disgusting some people, and yes, that does include you, JABWootton, have taken so many tickets for multiple days. I take it you were trying to sell them on eBay? You should be ashamed of yourself.
  • shaneym
    shaneym Posts: 175 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    JABWootton wrote: »

PM me

FCFS

Which is obviously the way you hoped to sell the tickets is'nt it !! :mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family