We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Help with theory test revision!!!!!!

2»

Comments

  • get someone to drive you about in a car, talking about hazards as you go. This test is just common sense
  • anewman
    anewman Posts: 9,200 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    Or sit at the front on the top deck of the bus :)
  • Part of me still wants to try the cds and read through the highway code again but I still don't think id get anything out of it.
    MarkAldridge
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    Part of me still wants to try the cds and read through the highway code again but I still don't think id get anything out of it.

    Well you will never know if you don't give it a go.;)

    It is all very basic common sense really, nothing too complicated about it.
  • Inactive wrote: »
    Well you will never know if you don't give it a go.;)

    It is all very basic common sense really, nothing too complicated about it.

    you will be pleased to know that I started the revision with the cds yesterday and im giving myself 10 weeks to revise on it hopefully by then I should be able to pass my theory.
    MarkAldridge
  • Inactive
    Inactive Posts: 14,509 Forumite
    you will be pleased to know that I started the revision with the cds yesterday and im giving myself 10 weeks to revise on it hopefully by then I should be able to pass my theory.

    Good, that's the best way...good luck.. ;)
  • On my last post I mentioned that I had started revising with the cds again im half way through revising and its like its not sinking it at all. I do remember the DSA saying that its not good if you use the same thing to revise over and over again. I am now resorting to trying something else like trying the hazard perception and theory test on a site and see what I get out of it.
    MarkAldridge
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.