We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Can anyone help me find a better deal than...
indinufc
Posts: 10 Forumite
...what I've currently got, which is:
Pipex (exBulldog)
£29.50 (£52 with an ongoing £22.50 discount - it's a long story)
For which I get:
- Line Rental
- 8mb ADSL (Unlimited, but now subject to a fair usage policy
)
- Free UK Landline Calls
- Voicemail, call waiting, etc.
What I'd like:
- Line Rental (Prefer not to give BT my money, if possible)
- Fast Internet (8mb or faster)
- Unlimited downloads (No fair usage policy would be great)
- Free Calls (Same or better than I've got already)
- Voicemail (Not fussed about anything else, not that fussed about voicemail to be honest)
Anyone know of any better deals? There's probably loads I have thought.
I'm in the M12 area of Manchester, by the way.
Thanks
i
Pipex (exBulldog)
£29.50 (£52 with an ongoing £22.50 discount - it's a long story)
For which I get:
- Line Rental
- 8mb ADSL (Unlimited, but now subject to a fair usage policy
- Free UK Landline Calls
- Voicemail, call waiting, etc.
What I'd like:
- Line Rental (Prefer not to give BT my money, if possible)
- Fast Internet (8mb or faster)
- Unlimited downloads (No fair usage policy would be great)
- Free Calls (Same or better than I've got already)
- Voicemail (Not fussed about anything else, not that fussed about voicemail to be honest)
Anyone know of any better deals? There's probably loads I have thought.
I'm in the M12 area of Manchester, by the way.
Thanks
i
0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.5K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards