TalkTalk - any inside news on offers for next month?

in Phones & TV
16 replies 829 views
2»

Replies

• i think talk talk are offering 6 months half price talk 3 if you take the line rental. no commitment to stay after 6 months. i am not sure if this is by redemption though
  • jem16jem16 Forumite
    19.1K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks.

I've signed up for Planet Talk at the moment.
  • Edinburghlass_2Edinburghlass_2 Forumite
    32.7K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think talk talk are offering 6 months half price talk 3 if you take the line rental. no commitment to stay after 6 months. i am not sure if this is by redemption though

But no-one needs use TalkTalk3 option if they use a combination of 1899/18185 and a CPS offering free evening and w/end calls which would work out cheaper.
  • At TT 3 option,s price of £7.99. Even if you did not use a free evening and weekend call supplier.(Unless you were a very heavy user) you would still be better off using 1899 for your 01/02 calls.

EG:£7.99p a month is the equivalent of approx 266 calls to 01/02 numbers a month on 1899.Also you dont pay for the 1899 service if you are away from home,where as you do on TT.
    PF.
  • FF99FF99 Forumite
    602 Posts
    Has anyone ever got BT to offer a deal on free wekend / evening calls if one is interested in a return to BT from TT ? (Only CPS, not line rental which has stayed with BT)
  • FF99 wrote:
    Has anyone ever got BT to offer a deal on free wekend / evening calls if one is interested in a return to BT from TT ? (Only CPS, not line rental which has stayed with BT)
    They did offer me free evening & weekend calls for a year but that was about 6 months ago .I think BT are offering a 3 month deal now .
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Alexa, tell me some top tips

How can this Forumite maximise their smart speaker?

Join the Forum discussion

State pension shortfalls for women

MPs call it a 'shameful shambles'

MSE News