New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

'Home Bargains' Finds - Thread 3.

5.2K replies 1.5M views

Replies

• debs2327debs2327 Forumite
    1.2K posts
    on monday they had the lunar jim scrambler , rover , ripple they were only £3.99 wicked xmas present as they are £12.99 in mothecare brill money saving :j
    wins :- x2 hair dyes ,mascara, epilator,personalised card , glass photo ,
    comp angels please throw some luck my way
    :D:j:D:A:)
  • Boston today loads of really cheap Dora stuff although I apologise as I can't remember the specifics. Lazy town annual 59p, Lazy town stickers with board 29p, Shrek books 25p, Disney Princess 3 books and a wand 99p, plain jotter pads 10p. Doctor who lunchbags (DD2 desperate for one) £1.99 an absolute corker of a bargain as they are at least 3 times this elsewhere.
    Loving the dtd thread. x
  • sb44sb44 Forumite
    5.2K posts
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Doctor who lunchbags (DD2 desperate for one) £1.99 an absolute corker of a bargain as they are at least 3 times this elsewhere.

And the rest, I paid £9.99 for one last year from Woolies.

:rolleyes:

• doncaster today I bought a cyberman (with flashing eyes ) lunch bag for £1.99, 6 fat balls for the birds 50p.
  • jopseyjopsey Forumite
    840 posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I too bought the dr who lunch bag ...All the children will be eating each others lunch at this rate(lol)
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • ih8stressih8stress Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭
    Doncaster today:

Set of 4 x Dr Who figures 6.99
    Dr Who Lunchbag still in there (see above) 1.99
    LED Head Torch 0.99
    Spongebob Squarepants Deck toy (playing cards with figure holder) 0.79
    Dora the Explorer Deck toy (as above) 0.79
    Color Splitz '3D effect' Pen 0.29
    Safety Bar (for getting out of baths etc) 1.99
    Lots of children's board games at various prices
    Bratz dolls
    Small Harry Potter figure

Can't remember anything else, sorry!
  • good haul today.....
    belgium chocies in a little basket 99p
    spa exfoliating wipes 2 for|£1
    2 pack motion detector night light £4.99 for 2 la senza ladies slippers ( black ballerina style) tagged at £8 £1.99....would look nice in a posh box......like the plate cups ones maybe? for christmas....
    blue dragon wok noodles 10p per bag
    star max toy here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Inspiration-Works-S0705-Star-Max/dp/B000SNYJ6K

£4.99 great for little ones who love bopping around

andrew collange compact straingteners £3.99
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Andrew-Collinge-Solutions-Straightener-11726/dp/B0014DEEMC
  • lalamblalamb Forumite
    1.9K posts
    Can anyone tell me which Doctor Who lunchbag is in? And the Doctor Who set someone mentioned - which set?

Thanks!
  • My daughter tells me that the Dr who set consists of The Dr, Dalek sec (human hybrid), Martha and The Master (Harold Saxon). The lunchbox has a picture of a Cyberman on it with flashing eyes when you press a button.

Don't suppose I can just chuck that one straight in the washing machine when it gets dirty,
    Loving the dtd thread. x
  • lalamblalamb Forumite
    1.9K posts
    My daughter tells me that the Dr who set consists of The Dr, Dalek sec (human hybrid), Martha and The Master (Harold Saxon). The lunchbox has a picture of a Cyberman on it with flashing eyes when you press a button.

Don't suppose I can just chuck that one straight in the washing machine when it gets dirty,

Thanks!

DS has the set unfortunately. But he hasn't got the lunch box and needs one for going back to school. Sounds fab! I just hope Doncaster has them when I go in this afternoon.:cool:
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support