Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• eyelinerprincess
    Options
    I got the first two, which are in my list (which is getting longer by the day thanks to bookmooch).

People, please take note, the sugar is £1 and it is 1.5kg. It is NOT 67p, that is the price per kg. I swear if I hear someone else come up to me and say "I thought the sugar was 67p..." I will hit them over the head with one of those big gardening stones...

I got a couple of 1gb USB sticks that you attach to your phone as well. Dunno if there'll be any left, but it's worth a try.
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
  • mrspatch
    mrspatch Posts: 171 Forumite
    Options
    I got the first two, which are in my list (which is getting longer by the day thanks to bookmooch).

People, please take note, the sugar is £1 and it is 1.5kg. It is NOT 67p, that is the price per kg. I swear if I hear someone else come up to me and say "I thought the sugar was 67p..." I will hit them over the head with one of those big gardening stones...

I got a couple of 1gb USB sticks that you attach to your phone as well. Dunno if there'll be any left, but it's worth a try.

BUT I thought sugar was 67p:p
  • eyelinerprincess
    Options
    *heads off to find the heavy garden stones*
    "Beautiful young people are accidents of nature, But beautiful old people are works of art."
    -- Eleanor Roosevelt
  • jasmineswhiskers
    Options
    Bought 3 plants a few days ago - Raspberry, Blueberry and Red Hot Poker. Raspberry is growing a treat, others ok - just need some TLC. They had just put them out so I guess they were as fresh as they were going to get.
  • Bowling_4_Gold
    Bowling_4_Gold Posts: 1,771 Forumite
    Options
    Today I got a "Help yourself with the Kumars" book, made by the BBC and with a retail price of £14.99.
    The quickest way to become a millionaire is start off as a billionaire and go into the airline business.
    Richard Branson
  • joyce63
    joyce63 Posts: 286 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I got Rebel Without a Cause DVD today.
  • joyce63 wrote: »
    I got Rebel Without a Cause DVD today.

Also got Rebel Without a Cause today (got this as part of my film education, purely self taught - need to understand what makes a successful film tick, and then will hopefully help my writing hobby).

Got Buster DVD (love Phil Collins) - says Woolworths on it. Woolworths/Poundland, I dont' mind which.

Bonnie & Clyde was also there, but already have on DVD - somewhere!

Highlights hot chocolate (retailling at £2 odds, I think).

Airwick (Activ 2 in 1), which also usually retails at the £2 odd mark.
    Invented tradition: Couponology

Fancy title: Couponologist

Motto: Because I have conviction doesn't mean I'm a convict :D.
  • Harveycat_2
    Harveycat_2 Posts: 1,703 Forumite
    edited 11 April 2009 at 8:44AM
    Options
    I got this from my local Poundland in Liverpool this morning:

ER-5200M.jpg

They had three more but I couldn't carry them. I may pop back later when they open.
  • chalkysoil
    chalkysoil Posts: 1,662 Forumite
    Options
    Gazfaz wrote: »

ER-5200M.jpg

They had three more but I couldn't carry them. I may pop back later when they open.

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thanks for making me laugh!
  • devild_2
    devild_2 Posts: 509 Forumite
    Options
    Gazfaz wrote: »

ER-5200M.jpg

Well done Batman........ well can't go out without Robin!! lol

Before anyone moans it was good friends from Liverpool who told me this... one of the friendliest cities in the world!!
    A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

A young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent,
    the helpless, the powerless, in a world of criminals who operate above the law.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 12 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 344K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.5K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure