Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• surfsister
    surfsister Posts: 7,527 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    1kg boxes of Bakers Complete Gravy Bites 2 in One in puppy and senior, chicken and beef in today xx

sounds good is this tinned or packet??
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Boxes hun, we've sold out now, they flew off the shelves lol.We've got massive 600g packets of Mcvities Digestives in today omnomnom xx
  • wushyboo
    wushyboo Posts: 228 Forumite
    Options
    Katra wrote: »
    I saw an Easter egg moulds set, came with one big egg mould and 8 small egg moulds. Great for making your own Easter eggs.

I know you can use the plastic insides from the ones you buy too but these had patterned grooves on them.

Probably be hard to find as there are lots on ebay already such as this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EASTER-EGG-MOULDS-/220961018786?_trksid=m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7291112172951320255

i just bought one of these sets (in the ebay link) in the 99p store i havent been in poundland in the last week so incase anyone wants to save a penny or the packaging maybe different in poundland and less little egg moulds
    2012 wins- FB Clean Campaign eyebrow kit, Heinz ketchup Indian Spices, 4x rocky road squares, magners eye-pads, £500 from pepsi, 3x green&black cooking choc bars
    WLTW-Lots of Money, Concert Tickets, Holiday/Hotel break, Kitchen Goodies
  • Monkeynut
    Monkeynut Posts: 2,116 Forumite
    Options
    The Easter Egg moulds like the one in the Ebay link are also sold in The Range for £1 if you've one nearby.
    Half of November Make £10 a Day Challenge: £51/ £170
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Hi guys, we have Sally Hansen make-up 3 packs in today.That's 3 Sally Hansen products for £1!!These include a mixture of lipsticks,nail varnishes, lipglosses, lip tints and nail whitening pencils as far as I've seen xx
  • waddy80
    waddy80 Posts: 1,157 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I saw nescafe cappucino packs today, looked like a big pack.
    Money, money, money, must be funny....in a rich mans world.

• cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Thanks waddy80 I'd forgotten about those xx
  • mcculloch29
    mcculloch29 Posts: 4,972 Forumite
    Rampant Recycler
    Options
    Darlington Poundland today had a few Original Source shower gels (for men), for those like me who missed the Sainsbugs' glitch. Sea Salt and Black Pepper along with Lime and Bergamot.

There was a lovely selection of lots of Cocoa Deli Easter Eggs, small - just 60g- but quite upmarket. Including white chocolate, really pleased about this as my grandson doesn't like cocoa based chocolate and is getting a bit old for Milky Bars.

Some iced Easter biscuits caught my eye - they could have passed for home made, a classy little treat.
    I saw the Argan oil based face creams, managed to resist them. They still had lots of Loose Women body lotion. This lotion is light, doesn't rub in too easily, but it does also have a really pleasant scent, the best I've smelled from a pound shop.

I also picked up just one Calippo style ice lolly maker lying loose to join the other one I picked up last year. So they are around!
    A good range of silicone kitchen ware (Calippos excluded) including chocolate moulds.
    The Kiwi in-cistern toilet bleach dispensers were back in, blue only - they also do a green.
    Erma Bombeck, American writer: "If I had my life to live over again... I would have burned the pink candle, sculptured like a rose, that melted in storage." Don't keep things 'for best' - that day never comes. Use them and enjoy them now.
  • LouLou
    LouLou Posts: 2,135 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Not sure if this is a bargain per se but something I find quite hard to get my hands on outside of salon-type stores. A 150ml bottle of Pure Acetone for removing false tips/nails.

Was either the Trongate or Argyle Street Poundland, was the other week so can't remember!
  • kitschkitty
    kitschkitty Posts: 3,177 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Darlington Poundland today had a few Original Source shower gels (for men), for those like me who missed the Sainsbugs' glitch. Sea Salt and Black Pepper along with Lime and Bergamot.

There was a lovely selection of lots of Cocoa Deli Easter Eggs, small - just 60g- but quite upmarket. Including white chocolate, really pleased about this as my grandson doesn't like cocoa based chocolate and is getting a bit old for Milky Bars.

Some iced Easter biscuits caught my eye - they could have passed for home made, a classy little treat.
    I saw the Argan oil based face creams, managed to resist them. They still had lots of Loose Women body lotion. This lotion is light, doesn't rub in too easily, but it does also have a really pleasant scent, the best I've smelled from a pound shop.

I also picked up just one Calippo style ice lolly maker lying loose to join the other one I picked up last year. So they are around!
    A good range of silicone kitchen ware (Calippos excluded) including chocolate moulds.
    The Kiwi in-cistern toilet bleach dispensers were back in, blue only - they also do a green.

I've been looking for the Calippo style moulds for years now but still not found any down here. I did notice those small eggs were 2 for £1 in the Fareham store though.
    A waist is a terrible thing to mind.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure