Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• jobbingmusician
    jobbingmusician Posts: 20,343 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary Intrepid Forum Explorer
    Options
    I don't understand this board. Why is this thread marked 'expired'?
    I was a board guide here for many years, but have now resigned. Amicably, but I think it reflects very poorly on MSE that I have not even received an acknowledgement of my resignation! Poor show, MSE.

This signature was changed on 6.4.22. This is an experiment to see if anyone from MSE picks up on this comment.
  • nic_santorini
    Options
    we used to get that with finish, the quantum ones are good but the normal ones leave a funny smell and seem to allow build up of mess near the water outlet . we think that its so you go out and buy the dishwasher degreaser and cleaner!
    Carrianne

I cut a lemon in half and put it in the cutlery tray and it seems to do the trick.
    Food and Smellies Shop target £50 pw - managed average of £49 per week in 2013 down to £38.90 per week in 2016
  • chickywiggle
    chickywiggle Posts: 5,203 Forumite
    Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    I don't understand this board. Why is this thread marked 'expired'?

becuase mods keep getting trigger happy - not reading past the first post and expiring it. then one of us has to go along and message em and ask for it back.

perhaps SOMEONE could put a message in the first post suggesting this is an ongoing thread and to stop expiring it??
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
  • JenWren
    JenWren Posts: 56 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Has anyone ever seen these before and if so have they been seen in Coventry? Thanks.
    http://www.poundland.co.uk/product-range/a-z/guitar-hero-guitar-case/
  • ashudamnu
    ashudamnu Posts: 15 Forumite
    Options
    a collection 2000 eye pencil and intense tri0 eyeshadow both together for a quid !
  • anamenottaken
    anamenottaken Posts: 4,198 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Reggie: The Life of Reginald Maudling by Lewis Baston

hardback published 2004 priced at £25

good reviews
  • deadrobot
    deadrobot Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    waddy80 wrote: »
    Polaroid Papers - Photo paper etc.
    They even had magnetic photo paper, & sticker paper. Can't remember how many sheets were in them but they looked fab for the money.

Just a heads up, the photo paper is ok but the printer paper is a weird blue grey colour!!
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Kellogs variety packs (8 little boxes) in store now and we're advertising Glade for fabrics so I assume we'll be getting that in soon too xx
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    1kg boxes of Bakers Complete Gravy Bites 2 in One in puppy and senior, chicken and beef in today xx
  • Katra
    Katra Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    I saw an Easter egg moulds set, came with one big egg mould and 8 small egg moulds. Great for making your own Easter eggs.

I know you can use the plastic insides from the ones you buy too but these had patterned grooves on them.

Probably be hard to find as there are lots on ebay already such as this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EASTER-EGG-MOULDS-/220961018786?_trksid=m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7291112172951320255
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.5K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback