Poundland Bargain Thread -

Options

Comments

• derms
    derms Posts: 245 Forumite
    Options
    Got Horrible Science and Girls World 2012 Annuals, Jools Holland Cd, Cheaper by the Dozen DVD, Human Traffic DVD and Matthew Walker Christmas Pud. Loads of DVDs - Bourne Ultimation, one with Junnofer Anniston etc. Then went to Home Bargains and got Airwick Ribbon Candles, Mulled Apple and Cinamon for £1.99 and Bendaroos modelling kit for £3.99 rrp £20. Then to Tesco and got Mary Berry Cake mix for £3.00. Going to be a good Mummy and get the kids to make cake with me over weekend.
  • Fila_2
    Fila_2 Posts: 333 Forumite
    Options
    I've been looking for touch screen gloves for the winter so I can use my mobile without needing to take off my gloves. They are convenient but cost quite a bit in the high street. Just saw a post by YesReally in HUKD that they are now available in Poundland. I know where I will be heading tomorrow to grab some. :j
  • Sootzer
    Sootzer Posts: 254 Forumite
    edited 17 December 2011 at 2:36AM
    Options
    Pedrigree Dog Christmas Stockings in Boucher Belfast. PoundWorld.
    Pedigree_Christmas_Dog_Stocking[3].jpg
  • yummymummyoftwo
    Options
    I got some of these the other day, ive only worn them 3 times and they have gone bobbly already, cant moan for a quid though!
  • mummy72
    mummy72 Posts: 103 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Is it pound land or pound world in Boucher belfast?
  • Sootzer
    Sootzer Posts: 254 Forumite
    Options
    mummy72 wrote: »
    Is it pound land or pound world in Boucher belfast?
    Yes Poundworld. Oops.
    :)
  • ampersand
    ampersand Posts: 9,565 Forumite
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Some astounding hardbacks, REAL writing, in yesterday - Andr! Brink, Andrew Motion, Ferdinand Mount, signed 1sts of Martin O'Brien[just discovered this wonderful writer in library earlier in week, was actually in town to return it and borrow more -and me, francophile knowing so well- his setting- lived near], Edna O'Brien on Byron, several outstanding Irish titles already read and Patrick McCabe. Had to really restrain self, but still bought 11 and excitedly Phoned a Friend:-)
    CAP[UK]for FREE EXPERT DEBT &BUDGET HELP:
    01274 760721, freephone0800 328 0006
    'People don't want much. They want: "Someone to love, somewhere to live, somewhere to work and something to hope for."
    Norman Kirk, NZLP- Prime Minister, 1972
    ***JE SUIS CHARLIE***
    'It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere' François-Marie AROUET

• rosie383
    rosie383 Posts: 4,981 Forumite
    Options
    Our one in Luton has a good offer on After Eights. 3 x 170g boxes for £2. Beats the Tesco offer of a 200g box for £2.
    Father Ted: Now concentrate this time, Dougal. These
    (he points to some plastic cows on the table) are very small; those (pointing at some cows out of the window) are far away...
    :D:D:D
  • cheekylilbint86
    Options
    Todays bargains in the Canterbury store - 1.5l bottles of orange Fanta and 1l cartons of Five Alive juice.These are only new things I've sold through my till, not too sure what else we've had in as it was a busy day and I haven't had time to investigate lol.Will update again on Tuesday as I now have two much-needed days off :) We've also had the standard sized boxes of Cookie Crisp and Golden Nugget cereals in which are usually more than £2 in supermarkets xx
  • chickywiggle
    Options
    ohhhhh hope mine get cookie crisp in = only buy it when i £1.
    loves how my "I've been censored" signature has been censored. LOL. Happy Christmas. :xmastree:
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback