Arden Grange Puppy/Junior 15kg

Hi

Can you find me the cheapest supplier of this including postage to Northern Ireland.

Many thanks!

Comments

• MrsTinks
    MrsTinks Posts: 15,241
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Don't know about N. Ireland but I think www.vetuk.co.uk is cheapest...
    They also have 10% off the puppy Arden Grange at the moment I think - check their "estimate shipping" once you've put it in the basket by entering your area and it'll tell you how much it will cost to post it :)
    DFW Nerd #025
    DFW no more! Officially debt free 2017 - now joining the MFW's! :)

My DFW Diary - blah- mildly funny stuff about my journey
  • shell820810
    shell820810 Posts: 393 Forumite
    Thanks - it comes out at £32.18 + £3.99 P & P so £36.17

Can anyone beat this?

Thanks
  • suki1964
    suki1964 Posts: 14,313
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Hi

Can you find me the cheapest supplier of this including postage to Northern Ireland.

Many thanks!

where about are you?

I find the cheapest way is to find a local stockest as P&P is crippling.

I pay £28 in coleraine
  • shell820810
    I'm in magherafelt. Would probably be cheaper to pay P & P than drive to Coleraine. Thats a good price though from a local supplier.
  • suki1964
    Forumite
    I'm in magherafelt. Would probably be cheaper to pay P & P than drive to Coleraine. Thats a good price though from a local supplier.

Give Arden grange a ring (number on web site) and they will give you the numbers of local stockists. I know theres a boarding kennels near Ballymoney who stock it so theres sure to be somewhere near you.

Ive always found it cheaper to buy Arden Grange and before that Burns from local pet shops. Indeed when I was in England Arden grange was cheapest from Waitrose
  • mirrorimage0
    mirrorimage0 Posts: 3,918 Forumite
    now proud mum to 3 handsome boys :j latest one born 10/10/11:j
  • shell820810
    Thanks, though these are all in the Republic. THere are only 2 stockists coming up in the Northern Ireland search on the website, and they are quite far away. So looks like its back to online & delivery again.
  • suki1964
    Forumite
    Thanks, though these are all in the Republic. THere are only 2 stockists coming up in the Northern Ireland search on the website, and they are quite far away. So looks like its back to online & delivery again.

Ring them, they will be able to tell you of ones cloeset to you which may not be pet shops - IE vets, kennels etc

The other thing is go ask your local pet stores, they may not stock it but some can get hold of it if their suppliers stock it.When I first got here getting hold of it was hit or miss until the shop I use managed to get their head around always having a sack in stock, often the owner would have to ask the reps to piggy back a small bag down to me or I had to ask hubby to bring some bags in his suitcase over with him
  • ponsuk
    ponsuk Posts: 8 Forumite
    Try http://www.berriewoodwholesale.co.uk I always buy there, chepaer than Arden Grange direct!
  • mirrorimage0
    mirrorimage0 Posts: 3,918 Forumite
    i have started using berriewoods and they are around £9.00 cheaper for the larger bag and have always delivered on stated day
    now proud mum to 3 handsome boys :j latest one born 10/10/11:j
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport