Anglian Water discount

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Water Bills
3 replies 3.8K views
Dave10_2Dave10_2 Forumite
1 Post
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Water Bills
With Anglian Water you can get a further discount of approx. £30 a year if your storm water from gutters goes into a soakaway not the storm water sewer.
You have to prove this by filling in a form and providing details of down pipes etc.

Not sure if other water companies do the same.

Replies

• Thanks for the tip dave. You might want to consider editing your post and altering the title of the post to give browsers some idea of what its about - something like - Anglian Water Discount maybe ?

And welcome to MSE:)
    "There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

:A ~~~ S
    pread some good Karma ~~~ :A
  • FranFran Forumite
    11.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Boardguide comment***

Dave10, I hope you don't mind I have changed the title as suggested by BoltonMinx.
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • Dave10 wrote:
    With Anglian Water you can get a further discount of approx. £30 a year if your storm water from gutters goes into a soakaway not the storm water sewer.
    You have to prove this by filling in a form and providing details of down pipes etc.

Not sure if other water companies do the same.
    I built an extension three years ago and added soakaways. I proved by drawing plans to Anglian Water where the rain water went and have so far saved £90. I only found this discount out when I read the small print. My back still aches though!
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals