We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Be a BOOTS product tester

1…7677798182…354

Comments

  • kim_ley
    kim_ley Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    ive got 5 things showing complete 3 of wich never arived has anyone else had the same thing they have been complete forabout 2 weeks so would of come by now id think anyway ? ?

    cheres sarah

    If thats the case i would email to let them know that you havent received anything... might be the royal mail grrrr :mad:
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

    Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • Has anyone else got registered next to all the new ones? I applied for all 4 and now they all say registered!
  • poppyseed
    poppyseed Posts: 1,208 Forumite
    sophie131 wrote: »
    Has anyone else got registered next to all the new ones? I applied for all 4 and now they all say registered!
    yep,me too.
  • yep all mine says registered also
  • sophie131 wrote: »
    Has anyone else got registered next to all the new ones? I applied for all 4 and now they all say registered!

    yh i got the same thing. whats the diffrence between registered and requested?
    :A England Cricketers Angel :A
  • Hi, did everyone who's got completed next to the blotting sheets get their's already? Still waiting but I'm getting a bit suspicious that I'm not going to get these the same as I didn't get the face cream although it says completed.
    SPC #229= £103.76(2014)
    VSP #11 = £74.11(2014) £85.55 (2015)
    Crazy Clothes Challenge 2014 £33/£100, 2015 £44 / £100
    DFBXmas2015 #10 £3000 / £3,000 (100%) :j
    LBM - December 2013 :idea:
  • I only requested the bath foam, I am a frightened to apply for the lip balm after getting the face gel!!!!
  • carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,190 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    tracy6697 wrote: »
    Hi, did everyone who's got registered next to the blotting sheets get there's already? Still waiting but I'm getting a bit suspicious that I'm not going to get these the same as I didn't get the face cream although it says completed.
    hi, i only got the blotting sheets when it went to completed, they are really good,
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
  • kim_ley
    kim_ley Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    i had a lip balm from them once didnt sound as scrummy as these but got a massive tub and it worked great
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

    Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • Tracy6697, i have my blotting sheets, they arrived on Tuesday. So i would assume you should have yours as the study form needs to be returned by 21.09.08. Hope this info is of some use.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.