Be a BOOTS product tester

Options

Comments

• UNDERWORLD_2
    UNDERWORLD_2 Posts: 313 Forumite
    Options
    got my forms through yesterday . i`ve applied for home studies going to be easier as i have a little one to look after.
  • SABJ
    SABJ Posts: 467 Forumite
    Options
    i got a form and filled it in it says they will email me with an account number and stuff but theres not a place for me to put my email so i wondered how they will know my email if theres 2 people with my name they wont know wich one is wich and might mix my questions up:confused: arghhh ive filled it any way tho haha will let you all know if i here more
    :T I love MSE ! :j
  • magictouch
    magictouch Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    If you have emailed to ask to be a tester they will have the email address you sent the email from or if you have been to the website https://www.bootsvolunteers.com/index.aspx?url=profile_home.aspx
    and clicked on register they will have your details,that is why they dont ask for it in the form:confused:I have registered online so I assume they will have all the details they need..
    I hope that I have helped
    :j
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    magictouch wrote: »
    If you have emailed to ask to be a tester they will have the email address you sent the email from or if you have been to the website https://www.bootsvolunteers.com/index.aspx?url=profile_home.aspx
    and clicked on register they will have your details,that is why they dont ask for it in the form:confused:I have registered online so I assume they will have all the details they need..
    I hope that I have helped
    :j

I registered online as well and thats what I thought but I still received the forms to complete?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • haydav39
    haydav39 Posts: 173 Forumite
    Options
    just registered with boots panel, see what happens, thanks.
    Wins so far: Baby show tickets £26.00, silverstone tkts, national trust tkts £25.00 Oil of olay gift set

Ipsos: £10 boots vcher, Toluna 20,000pnts: £10 sainsburys vcher, valued opinions £10, onepoll: £19.10 Toluna 20,000pnts Shop and Scan £20
  • carnivalwig
    carnivalwig Posts: 130 Forumite
    Options
    just recied my info pack this mornin...gonna do both...can't wait
  • kez_d
    kez_d Posts: 158 Forumite
    Options
    ooo ive signed up 2day so will look forward to recieving forms, am also in nottingham so can do both by the sounds of it!!!
    Wins for 2008 July - lazytown dvd, £5 Virgin vie voucher, various impulse mp3 downloads,
    August- 2 frisbees, twister
    Sept- bbq, juice drinks,
  • ladyV
    ladyV Posts: 146 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    thanks for the tip, now awaiting postal questionnaire
  • greatgranny_2
    Options
    Thank you I have just filled in my details:beer:
  • Debaz10
    Debaz10 Posts: 337 Forumite
    Options
    Just received my forms filled them in and just posted back. they were very quick to get them out I only got intouch Monday ,hope I get on now x
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure