Be a BOOTS product tester

Options

Comments

• magictouch
    magictouch Posts: 51 Forumite
    Options
    Hi Tracy,you need only to fill only the consent form for Home Use Studies
    The Health declaration is to be filled if you would like to be part of Controlled studies
    Thank you KIM _LEY for sharing:T
  • Jimmy_Crackner
    Options
    Merry Christmas!
    From the BOOTS team.
    :money:
  • kim_ley
    kim_ley Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    Options
    I'm glad you are pleased with this post and fingers crossed we will all get some gr8 freebies! I love testing products and I especialy love giving my oppinion haha! well time to hit the sack i think...
    Oh feel free to thanks me lol xxxxx happy money saving
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • luckyjasond
    luckyjasond Posts: 1,172 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    Options
    tracy6697 wrote: »
    Hi, I've also received my forms today. I only want to do the home use studies. Can anyone just confirm whether I'm right in thinking that I only need to send the top sheet back (consent form)? That is how the letter reads to me but I wondered whether I was right because there's nowhere on there for my address etc.

Sorry if I'm being thick confused-smiley-013.gif

I wondered, too. How would they know your address (where to send the test items) , if you only filled out the top sheet? Unless they match your name with the list of recent applications, but what if there were 10 people with the same name??? :confused:
  • tracy6697
    tracy6697 Posts: 189 Forumite
    Options
    I wondered, too. How would they know your address (where to send the test items) , if you only filled out the top sheet? Unless they match your name with the list of recent applications, but what if there were 10 people with the same name??? :confused:

Exactly what I was worried about. Fortunately I've got quite an unusual surname so it's unlikely there'll be two applicants with the same name. I think I'd be a bit concerned if I was called Smith though laughing-smiley-014.gif (no offence to all the Smiths out there!)
    SPC #229= £103.76(2014)
    VSP #11 = £74.11(2014) £85.55 (2015)
    Crazy Clothes Challenge 2014 £33/£100, 2015 £44 / £100
    DFBXmas2015 #10 £3000 / £3,000 (100%) :j
    LBM - December 2013 :idea:
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,898 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I have filled out both forms because surely you still have the option to accept or deny certain studies?
    I also thought that if a study centre is local and they compensate enough then why not?
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • carriebradshaw
    carriebradshaw Posts: 1,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I filled in both, but wrote on the form I wanted to do home studies only
  • InfamyInfamy
    InfamyInfamy Posts: 1,727 Forumite
    Options
    Given it a go! :T
    Infamy! Infamy! They've all got it in for me!
    :hello:
  • kalojac
    kalojac Posts: 423 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've registered online just now also, but because I am in Scotland will just be registering for the home side of things. Sounds really good though
  • carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,187 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    mine came too, will reply but only for the home studies
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income