🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Be a BOOTS product tester

Options

Comments

• carla40
    carla40 Posts: 1,188 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    carla40 wrote: »
    i've just filled in my profile and it keeps saying i've not done the hair section, i've had to email them because i can't do any trials until it's all been completed :mad:
    i'm fed up already, i've emailed them twice now and they still haven't got back to me, it's still showing that i need to fill in the hair section :mad: i still can't do any trials, :wall:
    wins so far:- absolutely nothing, not even an arguement:mad:
  • Angie100
    Angie100 Posts: 2,076 Forumite
    Options
    I got my password today and completed all the profule questions but no trials on offer except mens ones. Have I done something wrong or do they contact you once they have seen your profile??
  • LadyInBlack
    LadyInBlack Posts: 284 Forumite
    Options
    carla40 wrote: »
    i'm fed up already, i've emailed them twice now and they still haven't got back to me, it's still showing that i need to fill in the hair section :mad: i still can't do any trials, :wall:

I'm having the same problem, it still says i've got to do the hair section even though I already have. When I log out and log back in all my answers have been erased :confused: Have emailed them but no response yet.

* I've just tried again and it's now working for me but only men's trials available.
  • carla40
    Options
    thats exactly whats happening to me, let me know if they get back to you, and i will do if they contact me first
  • crystal64
    crystal64 Posts: 229 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Yes I got my password today also just contacted them last tuesday very quick only testers offered were for men
  • kim_ley
    kim_ley Posts: 1,538 Forumite
    Options
    Did anyone sort out the only getting male trials? I finaly got my details through and now they think im a fella hehe
    I'm an MSE SLACKER!!!! Slap my bum.

Been a long time but i'm back.
    :o
  • carla40
    Options
    I'm having the same problem, it still says i've got to do the hair section even though I already have. When I log out and log back in all my answers have been erased :confused: Have emailed them but no response yet.

* I've just tried again and it's now working for me but only men's trials available.
    just had an email and they have sorted it, but there is only trials for men, can i accept the trial for my hubby:confused:
  • lannyloo
    lannyloo Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    Sent off the forms, and just had this email, so i wont be doing the Controlled Studies, cos i cant get there lol, so ill just be doing the Home Use Studies

Thank you for returning your completed documentation.

Home Use Studies
    An automated email will be sent to confirm your log on details for our website. You will need to log on to complete your personal profile before you can view the products available for testing.

Controlled Studies
    Previously we have only received requests from people in the local area to participate in Controlled studies, as a study could entail visiting us in Nottingham for up to 1½ hours, 2 to 3 times a week for measurements to be taken.

We do not provide any transportation for these visits or pay for any costs you have in getting here. The nominal payment made for the completion of a study is only to cover any change of routine caused by using the products, it may not be sufficient to cover any accommodation or travel expenses.
  • bunn
    bunn Posts: 4,191 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Options
    i got this too just waiting on my details though so i can log in!!
  • lannyloo
    lannyloo Posts: 922 Forumite
    Options
    bunn wrote: »
    i got this too just waiting on my details though so i can log in!!

Wonder how long it will take lol,
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 11 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family