We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

Boots Grabbit Bargains Part 31 - Post your finds here

1…216217219221222…232

Comments

  • hotpot4
    hotpot4 Posts: 1,120 Forumite
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    pash wrote: »
    i searched in 2 branches yesterday for the reduced or 150ml size Mitchum to no avail.. all "new size" on shelves.. PAH!!!!!!!!!! had all me vouchers ready to"spend" too... first time in ages I had been to Boots and first time I ever I went in and came out with nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who else has cheap Mitchum and will accept vouchers please...
    also Broclo I have found some baby soltan vouchers what was the deal with these please Oh wise one!
    You may find some in Tesco, Wilkinsons have the roll on for £1.28 or handbag size (35ml) dinky for 99p:D
    :kisses2:
    Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
    audaces fortuna iuvat fortune favours the bold
  • abbiedabbie
    abbiedabbie Posts: 431 Forumite
    Morning peeps!
    Just got up after going to see Kylie at the O2 last night - and we were a bit late getting home <yawn> She was fantastic - a really fun evening, bless her she even fell off her very high heels and just got up, chuckled about it and carried on - what a trooper!

    Did some shopping in London Piccadilly & Oxford St - will post later.

    Just wanted to share with you something that I just spotted on Uk Hot Deals - I haven't tested this myself, but might have to find a Boots today after all :rotfl:

    Quoted from HUK... You can tell it is a quote as I don't spell deoderant like that :rotfl:
    "Lynx deodrant 2 for £4 is a deal within itself as it is normally £2.50 per can. I took the Lynx 3 box set (2 cans in a box, both can be used as a regular spray although they can also be used together to create a different scent) which is on the shelf at £4.99 and it scanned through as part of the 2 for £4 offer."

    Sounds like a deal to me - looks like you can buy 2 x "Lynx 3" - it has two cans - not three, three is just the name - how confusing is that:confused: for the £4 deal.

    Hope that's of use to someone!!

    Thanks so much, just tried it on 6 packs of 2 at boots for £12 yippee:beer:
  • broclo
    broclo Posts: 5,065 Forumite
    hotpot4 wrote: »
    I know, i found another stash that i need to raid when I'm next in, not gonna pay for 'em though when i can get 'em freeeeeeeeeeee :D with blasted disappearing voucher :mad:
    Just emailed mate who is online to check pdf...works fine...so maybe it is you lol

    pm me how many to post :)
  • broclo
    broclo Posts: 5,065 Forumite
    pash wrote: »
    Broclo I have found some baby soltan vouchers what was the deal with these please Oh wise one!
    Watch it woman...or next time I get a text asking me a silly question before 6am i'll ignore you :rotfl:

    Baby Soltan works like this...
    Soltan Baby Sun Lotion £9.95
    Soltan Baby Sun Cream £6.45

    Till takes off
    BOGOF Soltan - £6.45

    Hand over
    PC -£2.50 Soltan Baby Sun Lotion
    PC -£1.65 Soltan Baby Sun Cream

    Total £5.80 and 24pts



    So good shop for instance would be...
    2 x No7 Dark Spot Facial Sun Protection @ £10.50 = £20.00
    No7 GWP £0.00
    Soltan Baby Sun Lotion £9.95
    Soltan Baby Sun Cream £6.45
    2 x JK Nail files£2.00 = £4.00

    Till takes off
    BOGOF No7 Sun -£10.50
    BOGOF Soltan - £6.45
    Auto 500pts on JK
    Total £24.45

    Hand over
    PC -£2.50 Sotan Baby Sun Lotion
    PC -£1.65 Soltan Baby Sun Cream
    ACM 500pts No7 Facial Sun
    Total £20.30

    Hand over
    £5 Sun TS
    Total £15.30 and 1060pts



    Ok Madame Pashy? ;)
  • pash_2
    pash_2 Posts: 4,963 Forumite
    hey blame O2.. I didnt send it at that time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the list I will see which ones I have got .. lol *wink*
  • lilflower
    lilflower Posts: 325 Forumite
    Thanks for all the London tips!!!! 4 floors on Boots!!! HEAVEN!!! My sister is going to kill me!!!

    I noticed Nivea for men on clearance today btw!
    :whistle:'I'm not a girl, not yet a woman!' :whistle:
    Finished my exams now! YAY!
    :j :j
  • pash_2
    pash_2 Posts: 4,963 Forumite
    broclo wrote: »

    Baby Soltan works like this...
    Soltan Baby Sun Lotion £9.95
    Soltan Baby Sun Cream £6.45

    Till takes off
    BOGOF Soltan - £6.45

    ;)
    snipped
    [STRIKE]
    couldnt I get 2 of the £9.95 stuff if its BOGOF???:confused: sure I am missing something here... but thats nowt fresh is it! lol
    [/STRIKE] durrrrrrrrrrr forget that I have just read what vouchers you listed!!! :rolleyes: hmmmmm knew I was missing something!
  • broclo
    broclo Posts: 5,065 Forumite
    pash wrote: »
    hey blame O2.. I didnt send it at that time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the list I will see which ones I have got .. lol *wink*
    I'm teasing :rolleyes: you know I am never asleep anyway :mad:
  • broclo
    broclo Posts: 5,065 Forumite
    pash wrote: »
    snipped
    couldnt I get 2 of the £9.95 stuff if its BOGOF???:confused: sure I am missing something here... but thats nowt fresh is it! lol

    Yup you could get 2 x lotions for £7.45 using just the lotion voucher
    or 1 x lotion and 1 x cream for £5.80 using both vouchers

    I used lotion on main areas and cream on face for DS, as cream is fab but hard to rub in legs etc
  • pash_2
    pash_2 Posts: 4,963 Forumite
    poor you.. Im up .. had breakfast .. and ready for work at that time when am on early shift! PAH!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.