We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.

This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.

📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!

free 250 minutes on 02 without topping up

1…2829313334…46

Comments

  • EileenH wrote:
    Text MSG100 to 21300

    Thanks alot
  • nick_b
    nick_b Posts: 219
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Got my 50 mins bolt on now! I've also still got (seemingly) free texts, as they aren't being deducted from my £2.50 credit. I reckon this won't last for ever, so I'm making the most of it. ;)
    0_o
  • MUHAMID
    MUHAMID Posts: 657
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    just 3 days left for free bolton.It's a time to activate it if you have sims.
    MSE IS AN ADDICTION
  • matty_c608
    matty_c608 Posts: 910 Forumite
    Thanks for that, time to activate a load of em!
  • i tried to activate a new sim yeasterday, but the phone kept saying ' inactive sim'

    dont know what that means ? any ideas ?
  • MUHAMID
    MUHAMID Posts: 657
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    i tried to activate a new sim yeasterday, but the phone kept saying ' inactive sim'

    dont know what that means ? any ideas ?
    your phone might be locked or might be a problem with your sim.
    did you try your sim in other phone?
    MSE IS AN ADDICTION
  • MUHAMID
    MUHAMID Posts: 657
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    come on MSE Members just 2 days left for free minuts(BoltOn),if you wanna activate your sims register it today.
    MSE IS AN ADDICTION
  • HI, I received my home250 bolt ons yesterday, but it dosen't let me use them. It keeps directing me to the top-up line. Anyone help ??
  • millie
    millie Posts: 1,604
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    Forumite
    the 1st of the sims I got the free bolt on has only a week to go before the 3 months free ends. does anyone know how I cancel the bolt on because I do not want the credit taken to pay for next months bolt on.
  • EileenH
    EileenH Posts: 225
    Part of the Furniture Combo Breaker Photogenic
    Forumite
    millie wrote:
    the 1st of the sims I got the free bolt on has only a week to go before the 3 months free ends. does anyone know how I cancel the bolt on because I do not want the credit taken to pay for next months bolt on.
    You don't say which bolt-on you have but if you have the calls 50 you would text 'Calls50 OFF' to 21300 to unsubscribe. You can find the other alternatives here
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors

🚀 Getting Started

Hi new member!

Our Getting Started Guide will help you get the most out of the Forum

Categories

  • All Categories
  • 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 456.1K Spending & Discounts
  • 248.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 179K Life & Family
  • 263.6K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 16.2K Discuss & Feedback
  • 37.7K Read-Only Boards

Is this how you want to be seen?

We see you are using a default avatar. It takes only a few seconds to pick a picture.