We’d like to remind Forumites to please avoid political debate on the Forum.
This is to keep it a safe and useful space for MoneySaving discussions. Threads that are – or become – political in nature may be removed in line with the Forum’s rules. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello Forumites! However well-intentioned, for the safety of other users we ask that you refrain from seeking or offering medical advice. This includes recommendations for medicines, procedures or over-the-counter remedies. Posts or threads found to be in breach of this rule will be removed.📨 Have you signed up to the Forum's new Email Digest yet? Get a selection of trending threads sent straight to your inbox daily, weekly or monthly!
Could we do some kind of bookswap thingy?
Comments
-
*** Board Guide Notice ***
Sorry. The guideline is quite clear. Do not promote the exchange of personal details on MSE.Hi, I'm a Board Guide on the Old Style and the Consumer Rights boards which means I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly and can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. It is not part of my role to deal with reportable posts. Any views are mine and are not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence.DTFAC: Y.T.D = £5.20 Apr £0.50
0 -
There is a website https://www.greenmetropolis.com where you can sell your books for £3 plus postage costs, and obviously there are books on there for you to buy which other people are selling. Its a way of recycling books.Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you0
-
How about joining the following book swap site:
http://www.readitswapit.co.uk/TheLibrary.aspx
Totally free, over 50,000 books available - seems to meet all your requirements!0 -
I'm going to back-up fallen121's recommendation of ReadItSwapIt. I've done over 30 swaps on there now without a single problem.
I'm also going to wave at fallen121, because I recognise the username from a swap we did on there.
Sealed Pot Challenge 5 - #1742 :j0 -
I would also recommend ReadItSwapIt - I've done loads of swaps on there without any problems.The early bird gets the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese :cool:0
-
Yep, ReaditSwap it is fab< although I have nearly 200 books on there, so I nearly always get the swaps I request.0
-
I've just started to use readitswapit. Sent 3 books off yesterday and looking forwarding to getting 3 new ones. Great site!0
-
fallen121 wrote:Hello Bobbie! 'Bored of the Rings' I got from you, wasn't it?!!
:hello: :wave: :wave: :wave: :hello:
:hello: :wave:
That's the one! I enjoyed 'Animal Instincts' BTW (I read it as soon as it arrived!) and it has since made its way to another happy swapper. :T Sealed Pot Challenge 5 - #1742 :j0 -
It's nice that we have been able to get a few more members for the RISI site in the last few days - don't forget if you're joining up for the first time that RISI has an excellent forum where you can meet other members and talk about your swaps.
The customer service (should you ever have a problem) is excellent. Neil, Andy and Donna (who run the RISI site) are regular posters and contributors to the forum and have implemented several members' suggestions as they seek to improve the site.0
This discussion has been closed.
Confirm your email address to Create Threads and Reply
Categories
- All Categories
- 355.7K Banking & Borrowing
- 254.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 456.1K Spending & Discounts
- 248.2K Work, Benefits & Business
- 605.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 179K Life & Family
- 263.6K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 16.1K Discuss & Feedback
- 37.7K Read-Only Boards
