edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Old Style MoneySaving
3.1K replies 305.5K views

Replies

• mummygemsmummygems Forumite
    359 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    OrkneyStar wrote: »
    Have you tried the health and beauty board ? Just a thought.
    :wave:

Didnt even think of that :o thank you.
    2 adults and 3 children DD (14), DD (12) & DS (10) :smileyhea and 2 mental beagles.
    Paying off debt bit by bit
    359 Posts
    ✭✭
    Herbaholic wrote: »
    Don't ask how I know that these facial toner recipes are good I just do ;)

Herby

Have you tried them (or are they yours lol).

Will have a look thank you.
    2 adults and 3 children DD (14), DD (12) & DS (10) :smileyhea and 2 mental beagles.
  • HerbaholicHerbaholic Forumite
    304 Posts
    Part of the Furniture Photogenic Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    mummygems wrote: »
    Have you tried them (or are they yours lol).

Will have a look thank you.
    LOL I said don't ask ;)
    NSD Challenge 2010:Jul 12/12 ;); Jun 21/14 :T; May : 6/6 :D
    GC 2010: Jul £134.03/£150.00 :cool:; Jun £278.86/£275.00 :mad:; May £276.13/£280.00 :T
  • mandy_moo_1mandy_moo_1 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    just catching up on the posts whilst i grab a quick cuppa :D

bigbird ....yep the teacakes freeze fine....i just let them cool for about an hour under a tea towel so they don't go crusty, then put 'em in a freezer bag, and bung 'em in the freezer. then i can just take out 1 as and when i need it, and put it on defrost in the m/wave for about 40 seconds. i don't like mine toasted, and they're always lovely and soft :D

thanks dink1 and herbaholic for the hugs. i'm feeling a lot more positive at the mo. i'm already on the highest dose of my anti-depressants so they can't help me anymore :rolleyes: i think i've got a bit of OCD as well, cos i find i can never sit still for long, i always have to be busy cleaning. my doctor just makes a joke of it, and asks if i can come and do his housework when i'm having a bad day.....not exactly helpful when he treats it like a joke, but there you go.....sorry for going off topic a bit there

hope the teacakes were a success dink and you've left some for the freezer!! :p

doesn't look like i'll be going out with the dogs today, they hate the rain as much as me!!

• MRSMCAWBERMRSMCAWBER Forumite
    5.4K Posts
    Afternoon everyone :D

Im home at last :j .... just wanted to pop in and say a HUGE thankyou for all the PMs i have had off various folks whilst i have been away... it has meant so much..thankyou .... its been a difficult few weeks to say the least but at least neither my mama or sis are suffering now-which is the main thing.

I have the attention span of a gnat at the moment -but im hopping that getting back into my routine here and on the weightloss thread will soon sort me out ;)

Im not going to declare a budget for the bit of this month that is left..but i will be popping in and out (whilst trying to catch up with the thread :rotfl: ) then i will be raring to get back into the swing of things as soon as August starts.... have 3 new health/cook books to work through as i do my meal plan -have decided that i need to alter my eating further -hopefully to reduce the risks of suffering as sis did.... will share any reipes i think may be wanted :D
    Still won't be spending much as i have a freezer/cupboards full and have just been out and topped up my fruit n veg...and look what i have fetched out of the garden this morning :T

potatocumberex6.th.jpg
    beansncourgetteqj3.th.jpg
    Not bad to say it has been left to its own devices for 3 weeks..loads more still out there and once they start ripening -enough tomatoes to feed the town :p
    right - i had better get on..have a great day everyone :D
    -6 -8 -3 -1.5 -2.5 -3 -1.5-3.5
  • gunsandbanjosgunsandbanjos Forumite
    12.2K Posts
    PPI Party Pooper
    Good to see you back MrsM, we've missed you. Hope you and your family are coping.
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt.
    Bertrand Russell
    359 Posts
    ✭✭
    Welcome back MrsM I second the fact that we have missed you.

I hope you are doing as well as can be at this time. Take care of yourself.

(((((HUGS)))))
  • angelnikkiangelnikki Forumite
    892 Posts
    welcome back MrsM :hello: :j You've been missed loads xxx
    :A
  • mandy_moo_1mandy_moo_1 Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    welcome home mrs mc it's great to see you back. hope your family and yourself are as well as can be expected

bet it was lovely to come home and see all your potio going crazy....you'll be eating salad till it comes out of your ears!!

take care and we're all thinking of you xx

• Hi all,
    herbaholic, I love the sound of the rose geranium face water - would you use that like a toner? And any suggestions where I would get the leaves?
    TFxx

OOps sorry this is nothing to do with groceries !!!
    Peace will be mine
    could do better - must try harder
    Live each day as if its your last

DFW Nerd #1000 Proud to be dealing with my debts

This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Card providers to reserve up to £100

When you pay at supermarket fuel pumps

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides