• tattooed_lady
    tattooed_lady Posts: 1,591 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Haha! Nice one!
    Mortgage-free wannabe!
  • MSE_Martin
    MSE_Martin Posts: 8,272 Money Saving Expert
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Personally I find it very funny. And its exactly what MSE's about - saving money, having fun, and learning that MoneySaving can sometimes be a game and enjoyed as well as a way of empowering our lives. I think one negative feedback amongst all of them is good numbers for me :)

And to be honest there are nearly a million posts on this board - and a good many thousand from me - one or two for fun doesn't endanger reputations it brings people in. Rest assured this will be in my tip and i hope a good many more people enjoy it and smile (am very disappointed no one has commented on the notes i put underneath the device!)
    Martin Lewis, Money Saving Expert.
    Please note, answers don't constitute financial advice, it is based on generalised journalistic research. Always ensure any decision is made with regards to your own individual circumstance.
    Don't miss out on urgent MoneySaving, get my weekly e-mail at www.moneysavingexpert.com/tips.
    Debt-Free Wannabee Official Nerd Club: (Honorary) Members number 000
  • Great fun, bit needs work on its 'case' or 'Case'!!!!!

LG
    I'm mad!!!! :rotfl::jand celebrating everyday every year!!!
  • What a great spell checker icon12.gif

Okay, what did everyone type? I typed out what was written in front of me so yes Martin, I did get to the bottom of the paragraph icon7.gif

The way forward? Today its to sort out my car insurance, look out Mr Kwik Fit I am prepared to haggle icon10.gif
  • Fran
    Fran Posts: 11,281 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Okay, what did everyone type? I typed out what was written in front of me so yes Martin, I did get to the bottom of the paragraph icon7.gificon10.gif
    I read the writing and didn't type anything. I thought that it had shown my personality & financial whatsit in that I had read to the end of the writing (terms & conditions?) but only because I was interested in the ending. I was only interested because I thought it might be something useful in helping handle money, so it had done what it said and said something to me about my personality. However when I read the negative feedback I went back to have another look and rattled the keys in no particular order to see if anything else happened, which it did. Because I had now delved deeper into the meaning of the words I received some financial advise.

I don't know why people are finding it so funny as I see it as a very serious post.

:rotfl:
    Torgwen.......... :) ...........
  • I think the whole finger temperature/pheromone level is of paramount importance when trying to make a financial analysis. Why, despite adjusting the level of pressure applied to the keyboard it still gave the same conclusion, which is that Martin has far too much time on his hands and should probably send me on a lovely holiday somewhere hot and exotic instead.

Lotta
    "One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, how big my house was, or what kind of car I drove. But the world may be a little better, because I was important in the life of a child."
  • Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Everything that came up whilst I typed, I'm doing all of that already. I tell people all the time about MSE, I'm not a selfish type, I like to share and I hate to see people getting ripped off. If they could get it elsewhere cheaper or they can get discounts then I'd tell them. I've yet to see the guy that's flogging Sky Multiroom in town about his "cheap" phonecalls and his "deal" for multiroom. :rolleyes: When I read about the financial analysis tool etc, I immediately clicked on the link as I quite like these fun pyschological tests etc which analyse your personality, totally gutted that it was a joke ;) , I feel really cheated. :p :rolleyes: As for what I typed, just a load of baloney as I couldn't really concentrate on what I wanted to type due to the text that was coming up on the screen.
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,682 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Well impressed! It certainly works for me
  • robnye
    robnye Posts: 5,411 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    ha ha........... i type like that anyway.........:)
    smile --- it makes people wonder what you are up to.... ;) :cool:
  • skylight
    skylight Posts: 10,716 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Home Insurance Hacker!
    Still giggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport