New Money Analysis Tool

Comments

• Smiley_Mum
    Smiley_Mum Posts: 3,836 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Thanks Martiaa!!!!!!!!!!!!
    “Ordinary riches can be stolen, real riches cannot. In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” - Oscar Wilde
  • Mark_Ice
    Mark_Ice Posts: 377 Forumite
    Ha, BUSTED :D
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable Christopher Reeve (1953-2004)
  • nearlyrich
    nearlyrich Posts: 13,698 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Hung up my suit!
    Good job we luv ya Martin!
    Free impartial debt advice from: National Debtline or Stepchange[/CENTER]
  • sorry didn't like that- felt misled- created expectation and denied- undermines the site. ok as a bit of fun but the danger in putting things like this on is that there could be a similiar type of thing in the future which could be really useful and people may not even look at it because they think it's a game. this has been done before type of approach. peter & the wolf! i think mse should stick to what it's good at (i.e. saving people money, teaching people how to budget etc) and stop playing the fool. if it has to be on the site it should not be under budgeting and current account (serious forum) but on another part of site (fun areas)!
  • James240
    James240 Posts: 16,387 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    sorry didn't like that- felt misled- created expectation and denied- undermines the site. ok as a bit of fun but the danger in putting things like this on is that there could be a similiar type of thing in the future which could be really useful and people may not even look at it because they think it's a game. this has been done before type of approach. peter & the wolf! i think mse should stick to what it's good at (i.e. saving people money, teaching people how to budget etc) and stop playing the fool. if it has to be on the site it should not be under budgeting and current account (serious forum) but on another part of site (fun areas)!

oooeeerrr martin look out! :rotfl:
    Savings Total so far for 2023: £8,062.58
  • Cerbera_2
    Cerbera_2 Posts: 1,317 Forumite
    sorry didn't like that- felt misled- created expectation and denied- undermines the site. ok as a bit of fun but the danger in putting things like this on is that there could be a similiar type of thing in the future which could be really useful and people may not even look at it because they think it's a game. this has been done before type of approach. peter & the wolf! i think mse should stick to what it's good at (i.e. saving people money, teaching people how to budget etc) and stop playing the fool. if it has to be on the site it should not be under budgeting and current account (serious forum) but on another part of site (fun areas)!

:eek:
    You're joking right :rolleyes:
    NCFC Member #00012 :cool:
  • Cerbera_2

You're joking, right?!? :rolleyes:
  • Dee123_2
    Dee123_2 Posts: 4,396 Forumite
    Sounds like Homer didnt get his doughnuts or Duff beer today.
    "Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is
    determinism; the way you play it is free will.” Jawaharlal Nehru
    I am a magnet for all kinds of deeper wonderment
    I am a wunderkind oh
    I am a ground-breaker naive enough to believe this
    I am a princess on the way to my throne
  • Cerbera_2
    Dee123 wrote:
    Sounds like Homer didnt get his doughnuts or Duff beer today.
    :rotfl:
  • Very good, well worth a closer look. Thanks :T
    Grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can and the wisdom to know it's me"
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure