Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    nigeljc67
    [TEXT DELETED BY FORUM TEAM] "Shopper Discount & Rewards"
    • 26th Mar 08, 9:24 AM
    [TEXT DELETED BY FORUM TEAM] "Shopper Discount & Rewards" 26th Mar 08 at 9:24 AM
    Note from MoneySavingExpert.com:

Please also read the information contained in the Beware costly subscriptions when shopping online news story.

Back to the original post....

--------------------------

You may want to check your credit card statements for an entry like "shopperdisc" probably an 8 charge. I just discoverred that this appears on mine every month for a year !! ( shame one me for not checking before) . I had no idea what the charge was for so did some research. [TEXT DELETED BY FORUM TEAM] for want of a better word, they charge you for membership of an "online discount shopping club"!. Not entirely sure how they got the card details as its certainly not something i knowingly subscribed to but its been suggested that a number of well known (and i thought trusted) retailers have been connected with unauthorised subscriptions to this service. If you google shopper discount & reward you'll see who the offenders are. Virgin , my card provider have refused to stop the payments so i am trying to contact these charlitans direct. Hope to get my money back and will update.. but highly recomend you take a minute to check your card statements.

sorry for typo in title, unable to edit
    Last edited by MSE Investigator; 09-12-2013 at 2:43 PM. Reason: pending investigation
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,781Posts Today

8,270Users online

Martin's Twitter