Product Testers (merged)

Options

Comments

• Millie's_Mum
    Millie's_Mum Posts: 1,199 Forumite
    Options
    mrsdinozzo wrote: »
    Listen verrrrreee carefullee..I shall say zis only wunce...I too am verree 'appee wiz pine cone - but you did not hear zat from me...you ain't seen me...right??

What she said ^^^, joined last month and have already had some LVs in the post.
    MFW Start Sep 07 £79484, Now £58774
  • sarah1972
    sarah1972 Posts: 18,960 Senior Ambassador
    Homepage Hero Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    I am with Pinecone aswell and so far have had............ zilch, nothing a big fat zero !

Oh well nothing ventured and all that
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Competitions Time, Shopping & Freebies boards, Employment, Jobseeking & Training boards If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • patinho*06
    patinho*06 Posts: 144 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I've joined Bzz 2 or 3 months ago and haven't heard from them at all... I'm starting to think they won't ask me to try anything... :'-(
  • Freebie_Hunter_2
    Options
    I have been a member of cosmetic research online for about 3yrs, if not more. I used to get lots of trials but I haven't had one for a year now.

Same with BzzAgent.....I've been a member since they first started and I had about 5 or 6 trials. I've had an invite for 1 in the last 6 months and as soon as I logged on the website, the trial was already full!

There are so many people signed up for these sites now and the only people that bag the trials are the ones that sit at home all day and refresh their mail every 2 minutes!

I work full time so by the time I get home and check my emails, the trials are already full.
    They should really cherry-pick the mount people they need then if they don't get responses from all of them, choose some more. This makes it fair on those who can't get to their emails all day, rather than doing it on a 'first come, first served' basis.
    Watch out people. You don't know what lurks around the corner for you![/SIZE]
  • Guy_laister_2
    Options
    i tried emailing a few companys asking, and noone would let me become a product tester tho. They either wanted my cv to employ me etc, or just said no.
    Dont forget to click THANKS if I help you!!:j :j
  • cat_in_the_hat_2008
    Options
    I signed up to be a tester of the nokia N65 (i think that was the one) and i got the keep it for a couple of weeks then gave feed back and they let me keep it - was tested in brentwood in essex - was pretty thrilled
  • Guy_laister_2
    Options
    I signed up to be a tester of the nokia N65 (i think that was the one) and i got the keep it for a couple of weeks then gave feed back and they let me keep it - was tested in brentwood in essex - was pretty thrilled
    wow ive been signed up for a few years and never got anthing to test!
    Dont forget to click THANKS if I help you!!:j :j
  • Tombo
    Tombo Posts: 999 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Cool , what panel was that with?
    2008 Wins: The Shapes - Get Your Learn On (CD), Free transport to and from a Christmas Party
    2009 Wins: Years Supply of Orbit Complete (144 packets), £50 of Odeon vouchers
    2018 Wins: Rockstar Energy Drink Headphones
    :jDebt-Free Wannabe!! :j
  • DEVILFISH
    DEVILFISH Posts: 18 Forumite
    Options
    With regard to pinecone I see that their payment is in the form of Accor vouchers. Sorry to be so ill informed but can anybody tell me what these vouchers are/what can they be used for? Thanks a lot
    Regards

Mark
  • billieboy_2
    billieboy_2 Posts: 1,361 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    DEVILFISH wrote: »
    With regard to pinecone I see that their payment is in the form of Accor vouchers. Sorry to be so ill informed but can anybody tell me what these vouchers are/what can they be used for? Thanks a lot
    Luncheon vouchers which can be used in numerous places including supermarkets.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure