Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    Leylauk
    0 WOW
    Tesco Clubcard - Extra Points Goods
    • 9th Jul 05, 8:41 PM
    0 WOW
    Tesco Clubcard - Extra Points Goods 9th Jul 05 at 8:41 PM
    Hi

I was just in my fave supermarket and noticed that some items are giving 50 extra clubcard points - worth 200 points (2) in deals. Organics offer now finished - but see below

Also I partly paid with coupons which made the deal even sweeter!!!

New extra point offers:

500 extra points when you spend 1 or more on books online - see post 942 on page 95 of the thread (thanks thepearce)

CSI box sets 400 points on 23 boxset
    My Family 200 points on 15 (?) DVD (thanks to bylromarha for these two)
    Triple points on PAYG topups over 15 (thanks to bylromarha)
    5000 extra points on Servis washing machine 369.87 - thanks to amba_gambla and mumstheword thread here http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=80376&highlight=servis+washing

Alas the beef in gravy train is no more.... However it caused such a stir that users have been inspired to poetry by it. It will always live on in our heart and holidays until the next big points loophole!!!!

Ode to Beef in Gravy by trinnylilac

Oh how i'll miss this clubcard deal,
    I have to explain how I really feel,

After buying 123 of your ready made dinners,
    Me and the kids are feeling like winners,

Cause now we will sitting down to eat,
    On a mfi table that will hopefully seat,

2 adults ,3 kids and a new baby,
    All thanks to birds eye beef in gravy,

Points calculator

Thanks also to cpjackso - who has created a calculator to convert the cost of a holiday/clubcard deals into beef in gravy or burger costs - you can use it here - http://www.cpjackson.co.uk/cgi-bin/cccalc/calc.pl.
    Last edited by Leylauk; 16-09-2005 at 5:07 PM.
    Total for 2009: L'Oreal Lip Duo, Diary, Motability Guide
    Thanks to everyone who post comps - you are all
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

363Posts Today

2,082Users online

Martin's Twitter