Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • alice_kate
    • By alice_kate 13th Oct 16, 10:15 AM
    • 192Posts
    • 129Thanks
    alice_kate
    Blogging
    • 13th Oct 16, 10:15 AM
    Blogging 13th Oct 16 at 10:15 AM
    Hi all!

Thought this was the right place to post this .

Does anyone else have a blog? Is it something you do for fun or do you make a little money from it?

I've recently started a blog on home/lifestyle and linked it to my Adsense but to be honest I think it'll remain a hobby instead of a money earner yesterday I made 8p! I didn't get many views compared to normal though as I didn't publish a new post! Although with my regular views I'd imagine if going by % it'd still only be about 20p! Oh well, it's a good job I enjoy it

Alice
Page 6
    • MrJones1
    • By MrJones1 12th Jul 17, 6:54 PM
    • 116 Posts
    • 57 Thanks
    MrJones1
    Some great tips on here. I have just started a blog on what i like talking about (celeb/tv/music) and I am obviously at the early stages of getting no traffic through... but i will plug away for a few months and hope for the best!

Will pop the link on my profile if anyone cares to look. Feel free to dm me any tips as this is a completely new walking ground for me!
    Originally posted by ellasmommy
    I assume that you have found a good blog template and that you have a good domain name linked to it. If you want to create posts that will get you traffic, you should always keep an eye on the trends. Your article should be based on what people talk about. Then it's all about the right keywords. Choose those that will make people feel that they must click on your article.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,103Posts Today

7,074Users online

Martin's Twitter