Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • yvonne13
    • By yvonne13 21st Sep 16, 5:49 PM
    • 1,714Posts
    • 2,576Thanks
    yvonne13
    Can a chair really make you pregnant????
    • 21st Sep 16, 5:49 PM
    Can a chair really make you pregnant???? 21st Sep 16 at 5:49 PM
    I remember when I first started working for the company that I'm at now and being told not to sit on a certain chair if I didn't want to get pregnant. I just laughed it off as you do, but I did notice that every female that sat in the chair did get pregnant.

And now we also have a weight loss chair too.....And I must confess the people that has sat on it all seem to have lost 3 stone each.

Could it all just be coincidence or could it be something else?
    It's better to regret something I did do than to regret something that I didnít.
Page 2
    • Robisere
    • By Robisere 22nd Sep 16, 8:59 PM
    • 992 Posts
    • 1,569 Thanks
    Robisere
    Move the chair. Or swop it for the weight loss chair.

Great experiment....

Please let us know how it turns out!
    There may be more than one way to skin a cat.
    But the result is always inedible.

• chickenmama
    • By chickenmama 23rd Sep 16, 8:47 AM
    • 33 Posts
    • 46 Thanks
    chickenmama
    Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem (England's oldest Inn in Nottingham) has a pregnancy chair

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/thefear/media/Blog/Trip_Chair_Sign.jpg.html

We used to have one at work too and everyone was afraid to sit in it although never heard of the weight loss chair, I will get to the back of the line for that one
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

353Posts Today

3,841Users online

Martin's Twitter