🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions, or submit your suggestions via this form. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

Regis hair product sale - items from £1

Options
lynne1966
lynne1966 Posts: 233 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
edited 5 August 2014 at 4:18PM in It's gone, but was it any good?
Some really good items here - free delivery over £15. Tigi bedhead conditioner £1! Loads of other stuff.....

http://www.regissalons.co.uk/shop/clearance?dir=asc&limit=all&order=price

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: We contacted Shop Regis and it confirmed that the sale would end Mon 11 Aug at 5pm. New lines will be added before then, but the £1 products are selling quickly! Standard delivery is £2.95 or free on orders over £15.

Thanks to Lynne1966 for posting.

[threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]

Comments

• XXSCOTSLASSXX
    Options
    wow fantastic savings!! spent £55...saved about £200 tho on RRP's..brilliant find op many thanks :beer::beer:
    On the road to financial freedom.... one MSE penny at a time....:T
  • Pleut
    Pleut Posts: 535 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Grabbed a couple of bits for myself and a couple of things to stash away as gifts! Thanks!
    New to this money saving lark. Any tips greatly received.

No Buying Unnecessary Toiletries 2018 - Not going well!!
  • Badger74
    Badger74 Posts: 78 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Thank you so much - thrilled with my bargains! :)
  • lynne1966
    lynne1966 Posts: 233 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Now includes GHDs at £75 delivered......
  • two_pennyworth
    Options
    I found out about the Regis sale last week as my local Tesco has a Regis hairdressers and the manager told us it started today. I have just used this link and got 9 items for £15 with free p&p. I would also suggest checking out your local Regis hairdressers as they are apparently bringing out new packaging so the old stock must go. Thanks for starting the post and providing a link, happy shopping :) xxx
  • tracie_80
    tracie_80 Posts: 155 Forumite
    Options
    Noticed lots already listed on Ebay. This is exactly why I don't post any deals on here anymore. It would be nice if most MSE users who wanted a bargain, were able to get a bargain. Unfortunately it's usually the case that people become greedy and buy to resell on Ebay, and don't care less about anyone else.
    Business sellers now have to publish their name & address. Sad to see that a regular poster here has bought so many of these deals and put them straight on Ebay.
  • lisa21
    lisa21 Posts: 497 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this!! The TiGi Root Boost spray I usually pay around £10 for is only £1 so have stocked up. Am over the moon, thanks :) xx
  • Eilah
    Eilah Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    This was such a good post, thank you!
  • Karlie
    Karlie Posts: 324 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    Thank you for the post. I was to late for the £1 Tigi conditioner but got the Dumb blond duo at a fab price, then noticed it was free postage if you spent £15 so treated myself to some more bit's and bobs. What a great find.
  • debsjc
    debsjc Posts: 3,219 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    tracie_80 wrote: »
    Noticed lots already listed on Ebay. This is exactly why I don't post any deals on here anymore. It would be nice if most MSE users who wanted a bargain, were able to get a bargain. Unfortunately it's usually the case that people become greedy and buy to resell on Ebay, and don't care less about anyone else.
    Business sellers now have to publish their name & address. Sad to see that a regular poster here has bought so many of these deals and put them straight on Ebay.

That's so disappointing. I hope karma works out a way of telling them that's a bad idea.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 10 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.3K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.7K Travel & Transport