Amazon £70 voucher

Options
I have purchased a sim only contract on T mobile after following the link on MSE website. Using this link I should have got a £70 amazon voucher after buying the £11 a month sim. I have contacted T mobile and they say it should come from the 3rd party which I assume to be MSE. Has anybody got any ideas about how I can take this forward?

Comments

• gjchester
    gjchester Posts: 5,741 Forumite
    Options
    3960deeg wrote: »
    I have purchased a sim only contract on T mobile after following the link on MSE website. Using this link I should have got a £70 amazon voucher after buying the £11 a month sim. I have contacted T mobile and they say it should come from the 3rd party which I assume to be MSE. Has anybody got any ideas about how I can take this forward?

The third party is who you took the contract out with, its not likely to be MSE.

Where was the link, can you not re-follow it to find out who it is, or look at the contact details on your order or confirmation emails?
  • alexjonsson
    Options
    I signed up for this, and received an email with the following text from a third party supplier known as Voucher Window:
    Thank you for entering the vouchercode for the T-Mobile offer for a £70 Amazon voucher with £11/month SIM-only plan.

Please note the terms and conditions with this offer below:

The £70 Amazon Gift Certificate is only available on T-Mobile £11/month SIM-only 12 month plan, purchased through MoneySavingExpert.com. It is not available for purchases made by telephone or post.

T-Mobile may withdraw the gift certificate where we determine, or reasonably believe the terms of the offer are being abused in any way. We may also not give the gift certificate for anyone who is upgrading their contract, or an existing T-Mobile customer.

The gift certificate will be sent once a genuine application is validated by T-Mobile.

Your gift certificate will be sent by Amazon to the email address provided, within 3 months from purchase.

This offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time.

If you have any questions, please email tmobilevouchers@affiliatewindow.com

So if you haven't had this email, I would suggest checking your junk mail. I'm not expecting to receive my voucher until near the end of the three month period.
  • Edin35
    Options
    I also received a window saying the same thing - but not an email - and there was also a window saying the code had been accepted. However, I have not received anything else and T Mobile say that it is the responsibility of a 'third party' but it is not clear who the 'third party' is.

Has anyone had the vouchers? Does anyone know who the third party is?
  • tomtomtomtomtom
    Options
    I also signed up for this and then received the email alexjonson showed above, I emailed the email at the bottom to ask when they thought the voucher would arrive and they emailed back:

Unfortunately I cannot locate your order in the system. Did you go through the order process on t-mobile.co.uk and complete the order online having clicked through from MSE?

Unfortunately this does mean that you won’t be eligible for the voucher that was included in the promotion.

Regards,

Olly

I've emailed back as I'm not happy. How would I have received their email in the first place if I wasn't eligible

Tom
  • Silk
    Silk Posts: 4,836 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options

I've emailed back as I'm not happy. How would I have received their email in the first place if I wasn't eligible

Tom
    Email them with a copy of the confirmation that you received
    It's not just about the money
  • tomtomtomtomtom
    Options
    Yeah I have done, just waiting on reply, I think they haven't been informed by T mob yet and that the voucher will turn up in the end....
  • tomtomtomtomtom
    Options
    All Sorted now, awaiting voucher!
  • beehappy
    Options
    I signed up for this but never received a confirmation email, then Affiliate window told me that they cannot find me on the system

:mad::mad:

Surely I signed up via Mse though? But how can I find out about it?
  • Silk
    Silk Posts: 4,836 Forumite
    First Anniversary
    Options
    beehappy wrote: »
    Surely I signed up via Mse though? But how can I find out about it?
    If you didn't get the confirmation screen when you signed up then it won't have tracked and you would not be able to prove you signed up.

Even though you may well have done everything correct it will not count due to the lack of proof.
    It's not just about the money
  • alexchegwin
    Options
    Has anyone got a voucher for amazon yet? not received mine... thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.6K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure