Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    well-medicated
    Anyone tried Paint Runner?
    • 23rd Apr 07, 10:53 PM
    Anyone tried Paint Runner? 23rd Apr 07 at 10:53 PM
    I have to make it clear that I'm not the type of person who is easily seduced by television advertising, but the 'paint runner' ad has me wondering whether I should part with a little of my hard-earned for the sake of time saving.

I know that the ads make their products look so easy to use, so if anyone has personal experience, I'd be glad to hear it.

I have three ceilings to paint (including the stairs and landing) and anything to make my life easier would be well worth the money.

Thanks in advance.

W-M
    I gave up jogging for health reasons; my thighs rubbed together and my knickers caught fire!
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

409Posts Today

1,936Users online

Martin's Twitter