Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    theleek
    Monument Credit card charges
    • 12th Jan 07, 7:50 PM
    Monument Credit card charges 12th Jan 07 at 7:50 PM
    Ladies and Gents,anybody have any advice on the above company.I have received my statements from them,and so far everything has been promptly acted upon and they have not charged me for copy statements.
    I have calculated the charges and they total just over 250.The letter i received from the company states that if i wish to discuss anything then ring a number which is given.

Has anybody tried this and been succesful rather than write and asking for the charges to be refunded.I aim to ring them and state what i would put on paper.I also have a debt on my card ( within the limit) of 500 so if they close my account i will still owe them money.

I am fully prepared for asking for the charges,just want,if possible to streamline the process.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,871Posts Today

8,436Users online

Martin's Twitter