Quidco Question and Answers

Options

Comments

• quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon,

@milliondollarman76 – Hi Danielle, if you raise the claim now we can always put the claim on hold until your stay has passed, as we cannot submit any claims before then anyway. At least then the claim will be registered, so you won’t have to worry about it once your stay has been completed.

@Mysterri22 – Churchill do usually take around 6 months to confirm cashback, so this isn’t unusual. If it does take any longer than this, can I ask you to please raise a support ticket, and we can investigate this further to find out where the delay is occurring.

@scarletjim – Don’t worry, we can certainly take a look into this for you. Can I ask you to go to the help centre and select ‘I am unable to raise a cashback claim’; someone from the team can then assist further.

@lexilex – That certainly shouldn’t be the case. The price should always be the same when going direct as when going through Quidco. Can you confirm which retailer it is? If you are able to take a screen shot of the differing prices and send this to members@quidco.com, FAO ‘Rosie MSE’, we can take this up with the retailer for you.

@bankersmug – I’m very sorry about that, and we can definitely chase this up for you. Can you please raise a support ticket with the Quidcare Team and someone can look into this straight away for you.

@washable – Don’t worry, that is correct. Jet2 always track in lower and then update on confirmation. Because of this we cannot raise a cashback claim whilst it is still going through the process, as it may cause problems later on.

@mum26 – That does sound as though it’s getting to the end of the estimated payment time. Can I ask you to raise a support ticket with the Quidcare Team so they can chase this up for you?

@bleepandbooster – Hi David, similarly as above, can I ask you to raise a support ticket so our payments team can chase this up for you? I am very sorry to hear that it hasn’t been confirmed yet.

@quoia – That is correct, don’t worry! As per the terms and conditions: “In some instances of contract purchases your sale will track in at a lower cashback amount than advertised and any additional cashback will be inserted on your Quidco account upon your sale updating to confirmed.” So we wouldn’t have expected this to have updated just yet.

Many thanks,

Rosie
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • DontDropTheQuaffle
    Options
    Hi, sorry if this has already been asked but I've had a quick look and I can't quite see it. Quidco charges £5 fee from the cashback, right? If I don't manage to make five pound, will I get money taken from my paypal or will you just take the money that I have earned up to the five pound? Thanks.
  • bleepandbooster
    bleepandbooster Posts: 452 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 13 June 2012 at 8:13PM
    Options
    Thanks Rosie Quidco .............. just raised a support ticket like you said.
    Just one more question ........... Do your friends call you "Rosie Quidco"??? or "Quidco Rosie" ???

Cofion
    David
  • georgiesmum
    georgiesmum Posts: 381 Forumite
    Options
    Hi, I've just checked my Quid-co amount. It says i have £7.56 but when i add it up it comes to £10.75. I assume there is a reason for this Could you tell me please.
  • mum26
    mum26 Posts: 1,485 Forumite
    Options

@mum26 – That does sound as though it’s getting to the end of the estimated payment time. Can I ask you to raise a support ticket with the Quidcare Team so they can chase this up for you?

Hi it won't let me yet, just gives me the message about Tesco taking 5 months at the moment, so shall I leave it another couple of weeks and try again? Thanks for your help Rosie x
  • rogue_element
    Options
    @Rosie

I've got a problem with my MoreThan Pet Insurance claim being declined with the reason that the policy doesn't exist. I've emailed one of your team, but not had any confirmation from him. How long should I expect to wait? It never tracked and was finally declined on 1/6/12. The policy was taken out on 25/11/11 and claim raised on 02/12/11.
  • tillycat123
    tillycat123 Posts: 971 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Hello Quidco Representative, firstly thanks for all the money you have saved me through the years and the excellent service!!

I've booked with Holiday Inn via Quidco recently for September and it says on the t & c that all sales will track at no amount initially with 7% of your cashback tracking shortly after your stay, any further cashback will be added to your activity up to 90 days after the completion of your stay.

However no sale has tracked at all in my account, i.e there is no mention of Holiday Inn in my activity at all

username: pieceoffluff

do i need to create a claim now or after my stay?

thanking you in advance danielle

All of my Holiday Inn booking have too stopped tracking through Quidco since the beginning of June. I've had to raise a query for each one. Would really appreciate it if quidco could check out whatever needs checking to see why suddenly they have stopped tracking as I stay away a good 10 nights a month, could do without the faff of having to raise a claim for each booking going forward.

Thanks
  • quidco_Company_Representative
    quidco_Company_Representative Posts: 2,512 Organisation Representative
    Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Good afternoon all,

I hope you're all doing well on this Friday afternoon!

@DontDropThe Quaffle – Not at all, if you do not earn £5 then we will only retain the amount of cashback that you have earned in that year. We will never take anything from your BACS/Paypal account. So to clarify, if you earn nothing in your membership year, nothing is retained. If you earn £0.20, then £0.20 will be retained.

@bleepandbooster – I don’t know, I’ll let you pick!

@georgiesmum – This could be that your £5 administration fee is due. If you go to your activity summary tab, is there a £5, or a different number showing under the 'Quidco £5' column? As this shows how much you have had retained already and may explain the difference.

@mum26 – I’d give it another few weeks in that case, fingers crossed it will update before then.

@rogue_element – We have had quite a few of these, so our Administration Team are investigating further. Can you clarify when you sent the support ticket in? You should have an update within around 24 hours initially, and then the resolution will simply depend on how quickly More Th>n provide resolutions for us.

@tillycat123 – Have they completely stopped tracking, or are they showing as ‘no amount’? If they’re not tracking at all then this is rather worrying, I can ask our Administration Team to check their recent tracking reliability if that is the case.

Many thanks, and happy weekend everyone!

Rosie
    Official Company Representative
    I am the official company representative of quidco. MSE has given permission for me to post in response to queries about the company, so that I can help solve issues. You can see my name on the companies with permission to post list. I am not allowed to tout for business at all. If you believe I am please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com This does NOT imply any form of approval of my company or its products by MSE
  • matty102
    Options
    @Rosie

Hi Rosie, Wonder if you can help me with a SKY query. I placed an order on the 10th for TV which didn't track so today went to log a cashback claim for the £130.

It asks me for the following two pieces of information.

1) Please confirm your Sky customer ID. The customer ID is numerical code composed of 12 characters Following you subscription Sky Customer ID is included in all Sky communication and in your My Sky account details. Login into ww.skycom/mysky/ and click on My account. Please also confirm if you are a brand new Sky customer - yes or if the order is for an upgrade - no

2). Please confirm your Sky Order ID which is an alphanumerical code composed of 15 or 16 characters The Order ID is be confirmed on the confirmation page of the checkout, and also on the auto order confirmation email sent at the same time.

Number 1 is fine as it is on the emails sent from Sky but the Sky Order ID is nowhere to be found on any emails or by logging into my account. I spoke to someone on Sky live chat they said that they don't hold this information on their system so couldn't give it to me even though they could see the order!

Not sure how they are going check my claim for cashback if they don't store the Sky Order ID in their system?!.

I have looked on the sky forum and there are loads of people with the same problem and Sky are passing the buck back to Quidco and not providing the Sky Order ID's. Maybe I am being paranoid but it does seem to be a deliberate ploy by Sky so that people have there claims for cashback declined or just don't bother submitting them.

Think I will just cancel the order if they Sky cant provide me with this information but just wondered if you knew how to get around this or what the issue is?

Thanks Rosie, hope you can help.
  • macro_duck
    macro_duck Posts: 57 Forumite
    Options
    Rosie

I have a cashback claim with Hastings Direct for car insurance purchased on 9th January, 2012 for £42.50 which has tracked but has not yet been paid. Can you look at this for me.

Also my Aviva Home Insurance claim for £45 dated 29th February, 2012 still has not tracked - why is this.

Thanks

Roger
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport