Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    scarlet-pimpernel
    Student Finance Complaints Process
    • 6th Apr 11, 5:50 PM
    Student Finance Complaints Process 6th Apr 11 at 5:50 PM
    Has anyone had any joy with this process?

I am at my wits end. SF have decided to use a fictitious incorrect set of income figures and nothing I say will make them revert to the accepted figures which were backed up by all the paperwork sent to them and returned.

These figures were originally accepted by our local authority for our elder son, but SF England used the wrong figures for the younger son. We have been trying to sort this out for some time and now they have applied the wrong figures to both.

I tried going through the appeal process but it was referred to complaints as it was not regarded as being an appeal.

I have asked 3 times for this to be referred to a Head of Service but to no avail. They are ignoring this request.

Please, what can I do?
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,855Posts Today

8,225Users online

Martin's Twitter