FREE Fat Cakes Mould for bird feeding

Options
crazyterrier2000
crazyterrier2000 Posts: 4,751 Forumite
Combo Breaker First Post I've been Money Tipped!
edited 23 April 2013 at 5:10PM in Freebies (no spend required)
Request a free Fat Cake making kit and do your bit to feed our little feathered friends.

The Fat Cakes come with everything you need to make up a tasty little treat for your garden birds. Just follow these three simple steps:
  1. Allow your cooking fat to cool
  2. Pour into the mould provided and add the string and seeds.
  3. Once you have added all the components, just put your fat cake into the fridge to solidify. Once it's gone hard, it's ready to hang.
://www.yorkshirewater.com/are-you-doing-the-dirty/free-fat-cakes.aspx

Official MoneySavingExpert insert: This offer's for Yorkshire Water customers only and while we haven't been able to confirm how long the offer will last, the form for customers to fill in is still live on the site, so we believe it's still going indefinitely.

The fat cake mould can take up to 28 days to arrive. Thanks to crazyterrier2000 for posting.

[threadbanner] box [/threadbanner]
No longer posting on freebies or comps

Comments

• henmuffin
    Options
    That's great thanks.
    Started comping February 2012
    Wins so far:
    Mascara, dry shampoo, chocolates, Loreal Elvive goody bag.Pot noodle fork , maggi mix, couscous,
  • Gigglepig
    Gigglepig Posts: 1,270 Forumite
    Options
    I tried to order one but the form asks for the Yorkshire waster customer number, which I do not have. It is a nice idea for people who are customers of Yorkshire water though.
  • crazyterrier2000
    Options
    Gigglepig wrote: »
    I tried to order one but the form asks for the Yorkshire waster customer number, which I do not have. It is a nice idea for people who are customers of Yorkshire water though.

customer number can be left blank
    No longer posting on freebies or comps
  • KxMx
    KxMx Posts: 10,618 Forumite
    First Post Name Dropper First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    Just tried for this. Would be fab if it came!
  • donquine
    donquine Posts: 695 Forumite
    Options
    Not sure if it will turn up, but have given it a go. :) The 'fat cakes' look a lot like 'fat birds' which are around £5 on Firebox. Fab freebie if it arrives!:)
  • System
    System Posts: 178,102 Community Admin
    Photogenic Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    Just ordered mine thanks
  • ootie
    ootie Posts: 566 Forumite
    Options
    I've just ordered one of these, thanks OP, and noticed in the drop down box for what you want to order that there were other things, so did another form to try and get the fat trap, which I presume is something to pop into your kitchen sink to collect fat. :D
  • SEGGA1986
    Options
    Hi
    Ive received freebies from Yorkshire water before the fat trap which you put in your frying pan/ grill pan to soak up that fat so it don't go down your sink have also ordered a shower water saver which also came.If you go to the page and on your right hand-side there is a thing that says free giveaways and there is loads on there :)
    :j Here's to great things to come in 2015 :j

May everyone be lucky :T
  • belly_dancing_girl
    Options
    Not sure if it's changed, but at the bottom of the page it says:

Offer only available to Yorkshire Water customers
  • autumngirl
    autumngirl Posts: 1,599 Forumite
    I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I see that Yorkshire Water confirmed to MSE that this offer is available to all....but looking at the website it says it's only available to Yorkshire Water customers. I'm sure it didn't say that when I applied yesterday so looks like they might've changed the rules? Confusing!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure