Free Photo Book save £15.95 just pay p&p Albelli

Options

Comments

• ceebeeby
    ceebeeby Posts: 4,357 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived today and it is utterly brilliant!!!

Will definitely use this site again - can't believe got such a professional looking wee book for basically P&P!!

Hope everyone is as chuffed as me with their books!
  • dane-katie
    Options
    Thanks! gonna take some more piccies of the new nephew and order another book :)
    Is a Bipolar bear :p
  • JMA_2
    JMA_2 Posts: 10 Forumite
    edited 2 November 2010 at 5:23PM
    Options
    Hmmm code won't work for me today - just emailed them
    Mummy to toddler Ben
  • kivsy
    kivsy Posts: 246 Forumite
    Options
    Mine arrived now too, really pleased with it! I ordered one from another company last year (cant remember who) and it was nowhere near the standard of this one, a lovely personal present for my mum for christmas :j
    Mummy to 4 beautiful but expensive children ;)
  • shaz4paul
    Options
    Is this still working does anyone know?
    I had a book from jessops last year, paid £15 I think and picked it up from nearest store and it was fab!
    So I would love to give this a try for a nice wee present x
    Stay clear of EcashRewards !!!
  • masai_2
    masai_2 Posts: 27 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for posting this - 1 more xmas pressie sorted! I forgot I had a few quid in paypal account so used that up.
  • these are great little photo books - nice linen covers - small A5 size - took a few hiccups to get it done (four attempts!!), but im delighted at the results and they will make lovely christmas gifts!!!!

btw, you have to do the photo book through the original link on page 1 and the discount is applied automatically, as if you go through the albelli homepage it wont accept the easyjet2010 discount code on checkout!!!
  • mummalove
    Options
    Thanks - I tried last night making my album - I was fiddling around removing text boxes and putting up to 3 pics on each page, some with 2 on each page and some with 1.

This took AGES and I never got to finish it. It didn't seem to save anything I have done already....do I have to start all over again :( and must I complete the book in its enterity and then order it?

Worth trying again...is a good deal - just double checking...has anyone ordered in last couple of day - is the code still working? Knowing my luck, I may end up spending hours trying to make it, only to not get a discount! :eek:
    "A smile takes but a moment...
    ...but the memory of it lasts forever"

:D
  • LocoDice_2
    Options
    Second the request about the query of the code still working?
  • mummalove
    Options
    Well....just spent the last couple of hours making my album!

ordered it and YES I can confirm the discount is still working, so I only paid the £3.95 delivery charge :D

Really looking forward to receiving this - my son went to Blue Peris for an activity week with his school and have put the best of the photos in the album for him - he will love it :T

Have received a confirmation email as below:

Dear Customer,

We have received confirmation of your payment and your order has been put into production.

You will receive your order within 7 days at your delivery address.
    We will send you an email, as soon as your order has been despatched.

:j

"A smile takes but a moment...
    ...but the memory of it lasts forever"

:D
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.4K Work, Benefits & Business