Getting money back from cowboy builders

Options

Comments

• BILLIE
    BILLIE Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    lisawaters wrote: »
    Lucky I dropped by... you're planning a week here! Eeek! I'm away most of that, unfortunately!

SB's lovely. A total laydee. Everyone thinks she's brilliant, except that Julie bird.

(Farts? Psycho, you weren't on the patio with her as often as I was. Just saying.)

Think 'ripping calico'...

So what you are generously saying is that we can have The Dolls House for free that week. Oh Mike how extremely kind of you:rotfl:
    Well it seems like my new year's resolution has taken a roll. See what I mean SB "I went public". I suggest that we get Crimbo out of the way and then think of some suitable dates and time spans - I mean do you really think you could put up with me for more than 24 hours. SB am used to smokers and swearing is my second language!! Am getting quite excited again..:j
    :j I belong to Mike's Mob :j
  • Happytogetdebtfree
    Options
    I think sb mentined June time. Lucky you matt I can't wait to meet everyone agh psycho one year younger than me :-) xx
    I AM A MONEY MAGNET, THEY ARE MAKING MORE MONEY FOR ME AS WE SPEAK:pMIKES MOB, DFW NERD 1071, DFW LHS 132!MIRACLES HAPPEN I'VE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN EYES. LBM 08£77240.69 Current outstanding total £36083.01 Paid so far = £41157.68
  • SouthernBellE*
    Options
    lisawaters wrote: »
    Lucky I dropped by... you're planning a week here! Eeek! I'm away most of that, unfortunately!

:huh: Umm, don't think any specific week was mentioned Mike, January, May, June and July were though! :D

SB's lovely. A total laydee. Everyone thinks she's brilliant, except that Julie bird.

Yeah & that Julie bird is a right drip too! :cool:

(Farts? Psycho, you weren't on the patio with her as often as I was. Just saying.)

:shocked: I'm sure I don't know what you mean?

Think 'ripping calico'...

Oh! :o That! :o It was my tummy rumbling...honest!:p
    PROUD MEMBER OF

MIKE'S :cool: MOB!
  • SouthernBellE*
    Options
    [QUOTE=BILLIE;38250918

So what you are generously saying is that we can have The Dolls House for free that week. Oh Mike how extremely kind of you:rotfl:
    Well it seems like my new year's resolution has taken a roll. See what I mean SB "I went public". I suggest that we get Crimbo out of the way and then think of some suitable dates and time spans - I mean do you really think you could put up with me for more than 24 hours. SB am used to smokers and swearing is my second language!! Am getting quite excited again..:j[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:Quaint flint cottage in pretty seaside town, sleeps min 8 people!

Downside to that is that no-one is likely to want to share with me now are they? :o Will bring tent & sleep outside! :p

Agree with Billie on getting Christmas out of the way. 2 bank holidays in May, school hols in July. June would be a 1 year Anniversay so I thought that's when most people had mentioned an ideal time. That said, a lot can happen between now and then. Probably easier for me to fit in around the rest of you as I'm nearer than most and only have to organise someone to look out for DS & dog. Lots of you have work commitments as well as families to organise as well as caring for poorly relatives etc. Maybe after Christmas, when everyone knows when they may be able to get time off, we can try to narrow it down to what month and what numbers, as psycho said, maybe a good deal through B&B's could be found.

Should one of us ask Mike if he minds being invaded? (keep it clean Mike!:p) :rotfl:

Really hope to see everyone make it with enough time to plan, if Mike's not up for it, maybe a girly short boozy break to Butlins instead! :rotfl:Maybe if Billie asked him while in her basque and stockings, he may get excited about it too! :p
    PROUD MEMBER OF

MIKE'S :cool: MOB!
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    edited 8 November 2010 at 3:47PM
    Options
    MatyMoo wrote: »
    Well know fact, as you get older you need less sleep :D

Honestly we are not a scary bunch ;) Some of us needed quiet time in Littlehampton so we just wandered off for a little while. It worked and we all got on just fine. No fighting or squabbling at all. Well maybe a few raised eyebrows at times :rotfl:

I think you looked gorgeous Psycho but I know what you mean about getting stressed when your hair won't%2
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • catflea
    catflea Posts: 6,620 Forumite
    Options
    Cripes! I drop back in here and suddenly we are all crashing round at mikes! :eek:
    Proud of who, and what, I am. :female::male:
    :cool:
  • lisawaters
    lisawaters Posts: 2,081 Forumite
    Options
    catflea wrote: »
    Cripes! I drop back in here and suddenly we are all crashing round at mikes! :eek:

I share your concerns...!

;)
  • Butti
    Butti Posts: 5,014 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I think you're worrying unnecessarily - I'm sure he can stack us in the back garden. I was going to suggest the garage but .......hey.

B

(alternatively I'm sure there are nearby caravans, appartments or tents!)
    Debt LBM (08/09) £11,641. DEBT FREE APRIL 2021.
    Diary 'Butti's journey : A matter of loaf or death'.
    Diary 2 'The whimsical tale of the Waterbed of Debt'
    48% off mortgage

'one day I will be rich and famous…for now I'll just have to settle for being poor and incredibly sexy'. Vimrod Member of MIKE'S :cool: MOB
  • BILLIE
    BILLIE Posts: 1,274 Forumite
    Options
    Maybe if Billie asked him while in her basque and stockings, he may get excited about it too! :p

Mike don't panic all photographic evidence has been destroyed and I would never fit in to them now - phew :o
    :j I belong to Mike's Mob :j
  • niccatw
    niccatw Posts: 3,096 Forumite
    Options
    :hello: Yikes! I have a fair bit to catch up on! Mike, you couldn't do me one of your excellent summary catch ups thingy-bobs, could you? That'd be grand. And while you're at it, you could maybe rustle up a quick case-study on commissioning services for people signicant health needs...you're such a dear! :D

I hope every-one is doing well, and I will be back to catch up sometime in the near future (oh, Mike, if you could just figure out how to freeze time for me too... :p)
    Jan10: 28,315.81 Jan11: 18,015.32 Jan12: 7,682.58 Jan13: 2,987.73 Current debt: 1,225.55
    HFC [STRIKE]1896.10. [/STRIKE] 225.55 SLC2 [STRIKE]5123.34[/STRIKE] 0 Others [STRIKE]2085[/STRIKE] 1000 Bcard [STRIKE]1172.60[/STRIKE] 0

Mike's Mob
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure