Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    p-pincher
    Learning to crochet
    • 29th Dec 09, 8:14 PM
    Learning to crochet 29th Dec 09 at 8:14 PM
    hi everyone

really hoping somebody can help me. i'm trying to get a headstart on next christmas and thanks to everyoes great ideas on this forum i've just about decided what things i want to make for next year.

I really want to take up knitting again and i am currently weighing up buying a sewing machine but the one thing i'd really like to is to learn how to crochet as to my shame i never bothered to learn at school (was to busy skiving round the back of the bike sheds).

Can anybody give me any advice, things like books or online tutorials on how to get started as well as what are the best type of things to make to get started (would really like to try my hand a scarves),

Thanks Clare x
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

268Posts Today

998Users online

Martin's Twitter