ASOS - New Codes

Options
Dear all,

Just wondering if anyone happens to have a discount code for ASOS for more than 10%? Have googled around quite a lot but cant seem to find any that still work.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• mum_of_one!
    mum_of_one! Posts: 206 Forumite
    Options
    Dear all,

Just wondering if anyone happens to have a discount code for ASOS for more than 10%? Have googled around quite a lot but cant seem to find any that still work.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Izzy,
    I've had a quick look for you & all I can find is 10% too :sad:

Good luck! & let us know if you find one!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!
    No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
    :happylove
  • bebebelle1975
    Options
    Hi Gang,

Just to let you know that Company Magazine will have a 20% code for ASOS in 3rd May issue and to top it off...there will be a free pair of ASOS flip flops with the issue...they come in silver or gold.

I think i will be getting my GHDS:rotfl: ohhh i need Martins mantra ..do I need them:)............. hell yeah

Update to post......the flip- flops will come in Bronze too.yipee................ideal for the hols:)
    Where is Narnia and how do I get there? That wardrobe salesman lied to me:rotfl:
  • pinkdiamond
    Options
    has anyone got a current discount code. I really want to get some sale stuff and dont think i can wait until beginning of may!!!! great tip though!
    i have been googling and nothing comes up as active
  • chocolateypie
    Options

I think i will be getting my GHDS:rotfl: ohhh i need Martins mantra ..do I need them:)............. hell yeah

I'll be buying some too! ;)
  • Yasmina
    Yasmina Posts: 584 Forumite
    Options
    They're having a last-dash sale today...tons of stuff seems to have come back in which has been gone for ages - v exciting! (and at very low prices)
  • GREEN_1867
    GREEN_1867 Posts: 13 Forumite
    Options
    Got a big order coming up but I am gonna hold out for a 20% code.
  • boshemian
    Options
    Can some kind soul pls post the 20% code up pleez? dying to get stuff oredi...
  • bebebelle1975
    bebebelle1975 Posts: 69 Forumite
    Options
    Unfortunately you have to buy a magazine, as all mags have a unique use 1 time only code on the front.The mag is £2.00 this month, so worth it for a big order I think .The flip flops must be worth at least £2.00 I think.The offer is valid 28th May 2007 -3 June 2007.The discount does not apply to p&p and sale items...so I guess theres are a few catches to this one.
    Where is Narnia and how do I get there? That wardrobe salesman lied to me:rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.8K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.5K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.4K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.2K Life & Family
  • 248.1K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure