Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    jacobjohn7
    technika tv/dvd just out of warranty, just died on me.
    • 5th Jan 09, 11:16 AM
    technika tv/dvd just out of warranty, just died on me. 5th Jan 09 at 11:16 AM
    Hi, please could anyone offer help. I have a technika tv/dvd purchased in local Tesco store for 249.00 it suddenly decided to go black last night with red light flashing (motherboard propably) it is just out of warranty I have my receipt etc. i dont consider 1.2 years fair use and value, and can't afford another one due to loss of work, and it rankles with me that 250 is potentially going down the swanny!.
    Any ideas?, other than tesco customer service etc (done that) so far response I have had is they are going to send me an out of warranty form out for me to return, which they said will make a % payment based on how long etc. (anyone any experience of this?) it all sounds a bit vague to me, so would it be useful to cause a nuisance of myself in local store etc?
    Any help appreciated. Thanks, and happy new year to all.
    John
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim's to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

159Posts Today

1,431Users online

Martin's Twitter