Free Letter From Santa (merged)

Options

Comments

• KatieKins
    Options
    Claudie wrote: »
    Well a freee instant EMail from Santa !::)

Couldn't find this posted elsewhere; my little one had a great time with this one. !The reply was instant and personalised and ready to print if you want. !We had loads of fun and bookmarked it to watch the countdown.

http://www.christmassantaclaus.com/

I have just printed a "Naughty or Nice" Certificate to leave on the mat for the morning.

And the Reindeer Cam is funny .... I think it's a great site!

:T
    Just did this - thanks was looking for one for ages!!!
  • ktflosspot
    ktflosspot Posts: 1,641 Forumite
    Options
    NOLOLLY wrote: »
    FOR A FREE EMAIL USE

WWW.NORTHPOLE.COM

I HAVE USED THIS FOR MY OWN CHILDREN AND ALSO AT SCHOOL.

Just been on here today .................IT'S FANTASTIC:T :T :T

I am printing off the personalised story books and will laminate them , one for each of ds2's pals at school.
    And it's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:j :j :j
    :AIt matters not how long a stars shines ,what is remembered is the brightness of it's light.
    JAN Battle attacks cars, 3 VIP althletics tickets, fairtrade choccy .... yum

Thanks to all posters xxxx
  • miss_corerupted
    Options
    me and my brother have still got all ours we used to get and i still love, we used to get sooo excited about letters

i am wondering thou do they do Welsh as my step son is going to welsh school and a letter from Sion Corn would go down well
    I have dyslexia, so get used to my spelling and grammar :)
    Mortgage pay off date 11/2028. Target 12/2020 :rotfl:
    Current Balance £33921
    Declutter 2123/2016
  • karren
    karren Posts: 1,260 Forumite
    Options
    Doea anyone know how i can do a personilsied reply? I did a lovely one last year and do you think i can find it this year?
    :A :j
  • azza87
    azza87 Posts: 612 Forumite
    First Post
    Options
    Hi,

Can you still send letters to the address in the first post by martin?

If so what do you actually send? Does the letter have to be printed with the design or handwritten or...? I'm sorry if this is a silly question!

Thanks
  • Shiggaddi
    Options
    I think as long as you include your address in there (so Santa knows where to send the letter to) it doesn't matter whether it's handwritten or typed as the Royal Mail probably just gather the name, and address, and put it in the computer, and then Santa's letter is printed out and sent.

If it's sent to the North Pole, Reindeerland etc, then Royal Mail deal with it, but if it's sent abroad (Lapland) then you get a letter from Lapland with some marketing material about visits to Lapland.
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    nigel, forgive me if you think I'm being rude, but why have you lifted every single post you can find on writing to santa?
    Surely one or two would suffice?
    Or even a totally different thread on a different board, as the links you're giving are not freebies?
    :rudolf:
  • jap200
    jap200 Posts: 2,033 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker Xmas Saver!
    Options
    Please can someone help with this thread. Most of it is now lost for obvious reasons.

I came looking for Father Christmas's 'official' postal address as my children would like to write a letter - I am looking for the one that Martin originally posted about that the PO have endorsed. I think the idea is that the children get a personalised reply from Father Christmas
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    thanks, have emailed northpole, but will right to santa too and pop in the postbox!
    xxx
    :rudolf:
  • jean1272
    jean1272 Posts: 49 Forumite
    edited 9 December 2014 at 8:13PM
    Options
    found this great website to receive a free letter from santa claus, you can add a few personal details on and there is a choice of 3 different templates and 5 different worded letters ,have printed mine off and its great, you can also get it emailed to your child
    http://www.freelettersfromsantaclaus.com/home.asp
    hope ive done this right my first freebie post
    i actually bought a letter from ebay last year and i never received it and was very annoyed so i thought id do my self this time
    have had the ones from the royal mail in the past( not personalised at all) but didnt get one of those either last year.
    hope this helps some one
    is it too early to say merry christmas!!!

Official MSE insert: Nice and easy this one. Simply click on the link, pick which text you'd like, then the design, enter your email address and download your letter to print. Make sure you click on the free version, as there is another option available with envelopes, which charges a fee.

Big thanks to jean1272 and all the other contributors to this fab thread.
    [threadbanner]box[/threadbanner]
    ;)you spend the first years of your childs life encouraging them to walk and talk and then spend the next 15 years telling them to sit down and shut up!:eek:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure