Free Letter From Santa (merged)

Options

Comments

• jean1272
    Options
    gave my son his letter from santa this morning,he was really chuffed with it and took it to school to show his teacher and his best friend that was mentioned in the letter, big smiles all round and a great freebie
    ;)you spend the first years of your childs life encouraging them to walk and talk and then spend the next 15 years telling them to sit down and shut up!:eek:
  • Soxmum
    Soxmum Posts: 123 Forumite
    Options
    This is great!

Thanks so much!!

:xmassign:

Sox
  • isgman
    isgman Posts: 490 Forumite
    Options
    Thanks for this link,, a good one :-)
    :beer: Keep your Chin up.. it can only get better :beer:
    :confused: I'm one of those people who was born to have money, :confused:
    :confused: but I just don't have any!:confused:
  • Rammy
    Options
    Just got round to sorting my kids letters out. Went on http://www.freelettersfromsantaclaus.com and selected a letter, filled in a few bits of info and downloaded a fantastic personalised letter. Also went on http://rocket-city.us/npmhu317/Sub_Pages/postmark.jpg and downloaded a postmark to print on the envelope and I'm done.
    Thank goodness for the internet and good companies offering such free services, all in the spirit of Christmas.

:xmassmile MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL :xmassmile
  • logan
    logan Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    get your kids to write their letters to santa as normal on normal paper, put them in a normal envelope and write

santa claus
    north pole

as the address and let the kids draw the stamp on, post them like normal letters and the royal mail send santa replies back to every letter (just dont forget to write their name and address on the letter lol)
    Quidco £875.12:money:Topcashback £267.26:money:iPoints 12604pts:beer:Pigsbck 800pts;)Cashle $16.09:TKudosnetwork £50 Amazon:eek: FreebieJeebies £30 Amazon:rolleyes:BingoPort £30 Amazon:j, Lightspeed £15 Amazon Voucher:money:, ConsumerPulse £100 Argos :cool:Valued Opinions £10 Argos:p, MySurvey 1490 Nectar Points:money:
    Updated 28/04/2009
  • yummy-mummy-amy
    Options
    this does work, my mum used to use this address to get me and my sister to write to him.

i did it last year and my kids got a "christmas card" from santa as a reply instead of a letter.
    due to spilling coffee :coffee: on my keyboard it works when it wants to :rotfl:

member 1254 sealed pot 4
  • logan
    logan Posts: 258 Forumite
    Options
    yeah it can vary but it makes it special when they get the reply through the post without your handwriting on it lol
    Quidco £875.12:money:Topcashback £267.26:money:iPoints 12604pts:beer:Pigsbck 800pts;)Cashle $16.09:TKudosnetwork £50 Amazon:eek: FreebieJeebies £30 Amazon:rolleyes:BingoPort £30 Amazon:j, Lightspeed £15 Amazon Voucher:money:, ConsumerPulse £100 Argos :cool:Valued Opinions £10 Argos:p, MySurvey 1490 Nectar Points:money:
    Updated 28/04/2009
  • scousemouser43
    Options
    P.S Don't forget the post code
    SAN.TA1
  • welshdeedee
    welshdeedee Posts: 27,496 Forumite
    Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    We did this last year and my DD was so excited to get a reply of the big guy!!
    [STRIKE]30:22[/STRIKE]
    [STRIKE]30:07[/STRIKE]
    29:07
  • fallingstar1
    Options
    aww what a sweet idea :p
    :heart: ... Spend and let spend ... :heart:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.4K Banking & Borrowing