Lastminute.com - Top Secret Hotels REVEALED (London ONLY)

Options

Comments

• Mainman121
    Options
    Hi peoplesssss

Just looking for a hotel in and around the kings cross/camden/euston/in and around central area, willing to pay about £100ish for just one night stay. Any of those top secret hotels good or any you would recommend to me.?

Would appreciate the help as im completely lost to be honest.

thanks
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    Mainman121 wrote: »
    Hi peoplesssss

Just looking for a hotel in and around the kings cross/camden/euston/in and around central area, willing to pay about £100ish for just one night stay. Any of those top secret hotels good or any you would recommend to me.?

Would appreciate the help as im completely lost to be honest.

thanks

Which date are you hoping to stay?
  • superrug_2
    Options
    Ive been going around the various sites for a Hotel for the 1st April for one night , but im not sure how long to wait , should i wait till the day before ? Likely to get a good deal?

Get the feeling maybe I should of booked the lastminute secret hotels when they had 25% off the other day.

Looking for somewhere near Adylwich theatre but not really that fussed , well just get a cab instead.

Nicest Hotel I can get for £150 and below really , any more help greatly appriciated as it the misus's birthday , already booked train ticket and show tickets.

Heeeeeelp
    Hi, we’ve had to remove your signature. If you’re not sure why please read the forum rules or email the forum team if you’re still unsure - MSE ForumTeam
  • vgyjm
    vgyjm Posts: 6 Forumite
    Options
    Hi

Similar question to superrug.

I am looking for a Hotel for May 7th, am I too early or should I wait?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My price range is £90-£120

Cheers!
  • jtr63
    jtr63 Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'm looking for a 5*/top 4* hotel for 01/03 Apr. Can anyone comment on how long I should wait before booking ? What hotels are likely to be on LM's secret list for that date ?

Thanks,
    John.
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    superrug wrote: »
    Ive been going around the various sites for a Hotel for the 1st April for one night , but im not sure how long to wait , should i wait till the day before ? Likely to get a good deal?

Get the feeling maybe I should of booked the lastminute secret hotels when they had 25% off the other day.

Looking for somewhere near Adylwich theatre but not really that fussed , well just get a cab instead.

Nicest Hotel I can get for £150 and below really , any more help greatly appriciated as it the misus's birthday , already booked train ticket and show tickets.

Heeeeeelp

The very best deals on 4* hotels are likely to be booked Tuesday-Wednesday of the week you're staying (i.e. 2-3 days before).

5* can be a bit more unpredictable but again the same should be broadly true.

The best available hotels now for under £150 are the Athenaeum (Top West End Hotel) and the Andaz (not secret on this occasion). There is also a good deal on Apex City of London for under £100. Athenaeum occasionally comes down to £130 but that's rare nowadays, Andaz sometimes comes down from the current £145 to £125.

As it doesn't look like many places are heavily booked I would wait ;)
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    jtr63 wrote: »
    I'm looking for a 5*/top 4* hotel for 01/03 Apr. Can anyone comment on how long I should wait before booking ? What hotels are likely to be on LM's secret list for that date ?

Thanks,
    John.

As with the other poster I would probably wait till 29-30 April, can't predict exactly what hotels will be available but you are likely to find a lot in the St Pauls-Tower area. What is your budget and what are your location preferences? I might be able to offer some more concrete ideas on what you will find.
  • Pelican_eats_pigeon
    Options
    vgyjm wrote: »
    Hi

Similar question to superrug.

I am looking for a Hotel for May 7th, am I too early or should I wait?

My price range is £90-£120

Cheers!

This is a bit more tricky as we're starting to get into tourist season, but since it's a weekend I'm confident there will be something available if you wait a while. Prices actually look quite painful for that date just now. Mint Westminster at £112 inc breakfast is the best thing I've seen which isn't too bad I suppose. Also Crowne Plaza Shoreditch for £101 inc breakfast. These are both on hotelstayuk (see kalico's link on last page to access).
  • jtr63
    jtr63 Posts: 8 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    As with the other poster I would probably wait till 29-30 April, can't predict exactly what hotels will be available but you are likely to find a lot in the St Pauls-Tower area. What is your budget and what are your location preferences? I might be able to offer some more concrete ideas on what you will find.

Thanks very much P_e_P

Budget has some flexibility, but £125 per night would seem about right for what we want. Location is also flexible as there are a number of places on the list of things to do. Petticoat Lane is on the list, so St Pauls / Tower would be fine. The Grange St Pauls seems to be offerring good, non-secret prices. Would this be on your list ?

John.
  • rob300
    Options
    Hi

I am looking for a Hotel for April 9th either in the city centre or as close as possible, its for me and my girlfriend, we'd like to stay somewhere nice but get as cheap a deal as possible.

My price range is £70-£95

Thanks!
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.3K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family