Is BT Rewards Card Finished?

Options
In the past i was able to get a decent deal for my friend for fibre BB via their rewards card.

I am moving to a new property and looking for fibre broadband only and line rental. I can get £90 cashback on Quidco, i dont see any mention of rewards cards. Is the rewards cards still running?

cheers ;)

Comments

• Marcio45
    Marcio45 Posts: 240 Forumite
    First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    They come and go. I registered three weeks ago and will get the £125. For the last 2 weeks it has gone down to £100, and now its gone. But sure it will return anytime soon when the current deals are finished.
  • mystic_bertie
    Options
    many thanks for the reply, im afraid i dont have the luxury of waiting, i need to arranged it soon for a property im moving into. Ill just have to get the best deal i can and use a cashback site.
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    I was discussing incentives, a few minutes ago, with my daughter-in-law, who has worked for BT and she said that the deals change every Wednesday.

At the moment their is no voucher, but the Topcashback is up to £104.50, which equates to £8.71/month. (With the latest voucher it was only between somewhere between £90 and £100.)
  • mystic_bertie
    Options
    teddysmum wrote: »
    I was discussing incentives, a few minutes ago, with my daughter-in-law, who has worked for BT and she said that the deals change every Wednesday.

At the moment their is no voucher, but the Topcashback is up to £104.50, which equates to £8.71/month. (With the latest voucher it was only between somewhere between £90 and £100.)

My install date is 3rd Nov so i would not fancy waiting any longer. I registered with topcashback but im more familiar with quidco so i got £100 cashback, i read some people get cashback and the rewards card, thats what i was hoping for.
  • teddysmum
    teddysmum Posts: 9,471 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    My install date is 3rd Nov so i would not fancy waiting any longer. I registered with topcashback but im more familiar with quidco so i got £100 cashback, i read some people get cashback and the rewards card, thats what i was hoping for.
    Apparently they do, but PlusNet's webpage cashback cannot be claimed with a cashback site offer. A flag comes up to warn you and cs staff confirmed. However, their external cash back is much less than BT's.
  • mystic_bertie
    Options
    thanks for the info ted
  • mije1983
    mije1983 Posts: 3,665 Forumite
    First Post Combo Breaker Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Options
    i read some people get cashback and the rewards card, thats what i was hoping for.

Yes you can. Last October when I signed up I got £105 TCB cashback and the £100 Sainsburys voucher BT were offering.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 248K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure